• Cola Monster - Silver Fox

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • DSXJ - Lemon Juice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charlie8Brown - Lemon Haze

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
here's a few tasty bud's i would like to submit :)

CAM00956.jpg

CAM00954.jpg

I have more but i cant remember how i uploaded my pics lol

nik submissions only till the 14th of each month and limited to a certain amount
so throw that in at the beginning of the month
also theres a 2 picture limit

nik submissions only till the 14th of each month and limited to a certain amount
so throw that in at the beginning of the month
also theres a 2 picture limit

:thumb:

SNS, Doggett & Simpson and Magical Butter have all been notified to send packages and I just finished boxing up the rest of everything to send out. Hopefully everything should start arriving by Monday for everyone. :Namaste:

Any word on packages?? No rush and ty 420 mag and our sponsors again. I was wishing it to show up on my bday :high-five: how great would that be? Best birthday present ever lol

OK I picked my horse and dang if you all like that bud too

Spicy White Devil... ooo ahhh :cheesygrinsmiley:

This month I would like to enter some homegrown organic super soil buds, TH Seeds Underdawg OG Kush #2.
Grown from seed flowered nearly 60~ days, these buds have a killer resin coating putting off a pepperminty kush spice aroma that has it placed at the top of my current med jar list. A great indica with nice pain reducing properties, but not debilitating stoney.
underdawg21.JPG

underdawg2.JPG

:joint: CA215
What a view CA215 :thumb:

Looking great WR and Jefe! Good luck everyone! :cheer:

For consideration below -- is a 1.25g nug of Spicy White Devil, which is Jack/Blueberry cross. She was grown in soil, under 800w of lighting, and produced 230g dry, in 111 days, sprout to harvest. She turned amazing hues of purple and black, and she produced a nice crust of resin on all of her buds. Very much a Jack based smoke, with some great fruit tones to round out the spice. :thanks:

IMAG6856.jpg
xc.jpg
Carestalker that is one beautiful nug! The formation and colouring are amazing!:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom