Votes: 1 1.0%
  • DSXJ - Lemon Juice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charlie8Brown - Lemon Haze

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20140524_142433_HDR.jpg

Thank you 420 mag, the sponcers, and everyone who voted for me last month! I got home today to the best birthday present ever!!! Thank you all sooooo much

20140524_142433_HDR.jpg

Thank you 420 mag, the sponcers, and everyone who voted for me last month! I got home today to the best birthday present ever!!! Thank you all sooooo much

3 days worth of meds , awesome paraphernalia and that damn jar eludes me month after month..... Grats you turkey! lol <3 good work Sapperman glad some yer prizes came in! 'eyes the rolling tray.... Mutters stuff under breath

Don't remember packing any nuggets in there! :scratchinghead:

Hempy Birthday Brother! :cheer:
:Namaste:

20140524_142433_HDR.jpg

Don't remember packing any nuggets in there! :scratchinghead:

Hempy Birthday Brother! :cheer:

First off how can i get a gift and not show it in use to whom it came from (hence the buds) ty :420:
2nd the jar is holding the last of the killing fields that i was able to hang on to just for this pic (2 months is hard in my house for meds to last) and the other buds are 420 mag grown start to finish and wouldnt be in that pic if not for the people and staff of :420: :Namaste::thanks::love::high-five:

First off how can i get a gift and not show it in use to whom it came from (hence the buds) ty :420:
2nd the jar is holding the last of the killing fields that i was able to hang on to just for this pic (2 months is hard in my house for meds to last) and the other buds are 420 mag grown start to finish and wouldnt be in that pic if not for the people and staff of :420: :Namaste::thanks::love::high-five:

Sweet, just in time! :slide: Happy Birthday, and congrats again bro! :high-five:

Congrats. on the well deserved win CareStaker!:bravo::high-five:

This is starting to make me look forward to my 3 Spicy white Devil Seedlings i got going a few weeks ago :)

I hope you fall in love brother, I did. :peace::Namaste:

Hey, at least carestaker didnt win by much, close race! ;) :D

Thanks TBM, and thanks for haunting my digs bro! :high-five:

Congrats CareStaker! :bravo:

Amazing frosty little nugget of joy you have there! :high-five:

Thanks 420! :high-five: She was an amazing plant, I woulda loved to pass a toke your way :passitleft: :Namaste:

Congrats. on the well deserved win CareStaker!:bravo::high-five:

:high-five: Thank you very kindly, Cola Monster! She was a peach, I was lucky to have her. :peace:

I did not want to celebrate early, or 'count my chickens', till it was official, but now that it is...:yahoo::woohoo:

:thanks: A very sincere thank you, to all the members here, and to the sponsors, that are graciously donating the prizes. :thanks:

I really feel so very lucky to be part of this inclusive, knowledgeable and passionate community. I have learned something every day I visit, and have made some real friends here. What can be a lonely endeavor, is made more fulfilling, by sharing it with others, the only way we can - here online. I am so very grateful to this site, and all the people that make it what it is. I am humbled, and excited to see what is next for us all. Thank you all very, very much. Sincerely - CS

Peace, love, and great green nugs! :Namaste::peace:

It seems only fitting that I Congratulate you on your win of NOTM with my 420 th's post!
Awesome bud!

Congratulations CareStaker! gotta cash in my ticket!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom