• Depot - Purple Kush Auto

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • 36Gr0w - Purple

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • Minus - Legacy

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is a close one :cheer: I voted for Smokey and that Lemon Haze. Even closer now. :)
Good luck everyone!

Yeah you got that right!!

That Super Lemon Haze is beautiful, if I wasn't overly excited about my first entry, that one would have definitely gotten my vote. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Smokey, 36gr0w, GreenLungs.... Good luck you guys, one day left! This is has been a fun one!

i just made it a three way tie i see,, wow,, good luck folks,, great stuff,,:cheer:

Congratulations 36Gr0w! A nail biter to the end. Way to go!!! :high-five:

This contest has been closed to minimize any more drama until our Mod team is in full attendance again. The cheaters and trolls have us spinning around in circles replying to pms, emails, voicemails, advisories, etc. We are human, just like you. Please give us a chance to respond and practice patience until we can get to everyone. Our entire mission and lives have been put on hold while we get to everyone, to explain everything to everyone, and free the site of the leftover debris. All we ask is the respect of giving us a chance to reply before being recruited by trolls and trouble makers seeking a party at our expense. :thanks:

:Namaste:

We would like to make a public apology to Duggan & Xtrchessreal for calling them cheaters. We are truly sorry.

What we should have said was that the additional vote from the addresses which were linked to them appeared to be in violation of contest guidelines.

We strictly monitor voting patterns and when we see a brand new account, with no previous posts, with an address that links to an active member, clearly registered for voting purposes, you can understand how alarm bells would ring and indicate to us that it's a sock-puppet. Especially since this very thing has occurred numerous times over the years. But that still does not excuse us from using words like "cheaters". We were wrong to do so.

We hope that we can all now happily return to our regular, daily business.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom