• Minus - Legacy

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gawd, it's impossible to choose - what an amazing group of nuggets! :bravo:

It'll be an interesting contest ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Next months entry i think

1431538161881.jpg

Yeah maybe she's still fattening up depends on how big they get so far she's looking like a bunch of purple pop corn on bottom and maybe a ten gram main cola. But time will tell.

For the merry merry month of May I'm gonna go with a couple nug. shots from my first ever indoor crop of "Pandora's Box" which is by far the most potent & frostiest strain of medical cannabis I've grown to date. The dried flowers smell like fresh lemons/citrus when cracking the curing jar and taste just as good once taking a puff or two which is all one needs to relieve their pain & relax during the evenings.:volcano-smiley: Enjoy & best of luck as always mates!:goodluck: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC038555.JPG

Pandora_s_Box-Macro_Shot.jpg

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

I dunno what it is but this is just my type of nug looks amazing and delicious, wouldbt mind growing some myself :)
Great job mate :)

Good luck everyone :thumb:

Thanks for the compliments everybody :Namaste:

I haven`t been very active this last week due to finals and grad parties and saying goodbye to friends and what not. Coming back to this put a huge smile on my face :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good luck to everyone, I will be following along anxiously :cheesygrinsmiley:

@Corndog: Thanks my friend! I adopted her after 4 weeks of veg from a friend on this Forum (KCMP), she was in a 5 gallon cloth pot of Coco and Perlite. I Finished her under a Mars II 700W LED :cheesygrinsmiley:

I dunno what it is but this is just my type of nug looks amazing and delicious, wouldbt mind growing some myself :)
Great job mate :)

Good luck everyone :thumb:

Thanks much Sir Budlovski!:thanks:
She was a pleasure to grow from start to finish filling the room with a sweet lemony scent and with a low leaf to flower ratio also which made for some easy trimming come harvest. Definitely a strain I'd recommend for those who love the sweet smelling stuff! Thanks for the support and have green day all! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

This is a tight race to the finish. It would be cool to have a Triple Crown announcer going through the field through the final lap, it would just be very slow like a 78rpm running at a LPs 33 :)

We are one day in. Tons of us have yet to vote. There will be changes. Knew I shouldn't of entered between max and stealthboats it's a very rough choice.

Nonsense, your nug is a fine sugar coated specimen. One definition of Rosetta Stone is "one that gives a clue to understanding" and that pretty little nug may just do that once it has met its fitting end, :bong: .

Lol. Yeah well there's much better not just pic either. Max stealth and 36 I'd smoke before Rosetta. I was lacking a current solid entry an my pictures suck lol. Those are the top three in my opinion. But hey I'd smoke em all

Back
Top Bottom