• Depot - Purple Kush Auto

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • 36Gr0w - Purple

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • Minus - Legacy

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can personally vouch for this NUG and its indescribable smell. Mr Yields Purple Elephant is hard to figure out. Coffee with some Pine and something else I cannot discern but all together has a sweet overtone makes me want to eat it! :popcorn: Like a cotton candy, Purple hue and full of trichomes. Yum! :)

This might be a good strain for baked buds then. Ever think to try Max? Cook at 225F for 30 minutes and eat like candy. Bet this one would actually taste like candy. The buzz is deep, intense and very long-lasting. Unlike anything I have ever tried to date. Highly recommended.

This might be a good strain for baked buds then. Ever think to try Max? Cook at 225F for 30 minutes and eat like candy. Bet this one would actually taste like candy. The buzz is deep, intense and very long-lasting. Unlike anything I have ever tried to date. Highly recommended.

can you bake fresh buds or do they need to be dried and cured first?

Baked Buds? This is a first for me, time to try something new.
Thanks Sweetsue.

I can honestly say I'm not about to eat the buds but after you bake the buds they're alot drier. I actually take fresh buds bake em then throw them in the freezer for an then make butter. It seems the baking makes the "crystals" rippen up at bit more and the freezing causes the "crystals" steams to break which means less cooking time for the butter maybe at most an hour and a half cooking, then the normal time cooling and separating.

It's mostly about the name. As shown in the message above.

They need to hide the names of the members. It's mostly a popularity contest.

I know I personally have voiced my strong opinion making several members dislike me. They as well as myself won't vote for them no matter how good theirs looks.

Reason I've been absent here at 420mag.

I&I

Considering a lot of people enter nugs that they actually grew themselves, and in most cases kept journals documenting that process (which many members, who get to vote, probably looked at), it dosn't seem like member bias is going to ever be taken care of.

Luckily this isn't the Cannabis Cup, it's 420magazine's monthy Nug Jar contest. Lol.

Good luck everyone.

I know I personally have voiced my strong opinion making several members dislike me. They as well as myself won't vote for them no matter how good theirs looks.

I&I

I'd add that I don't think you should be able to view the results before voting.

I&I

I feel it brother that why we we're born to speak our minds.

Ya know ive had mixed feelings about these contests. ive seen plants and buds win when they definitely should not have, with that being said its not always the case. i am not popular by no means and i have had a few months where ive got 20 votes or more in either of the contests. I think it should be made anonymous, and not able to see the poll until after you have voted.

Also i think if you want to voice what you vote for that is awesome, just dont belittle the other contestants. They are all beutiful!

I'm well aware this is not a cup, and that people can enter flowers they didn't grow.

My only point is this entire contest is a popularity contest and thats it.

I agree with not being allowed to see the voting results prior to voting. But every month I've been here there has been a issue with people not thinking contests are fair and 420mag doesn't care. always goes back to the same thing. "It's free why are you all bitching"

Well because these contests draw in traffic to your website. When you show you don't care about fairness, members will go else where.

It's harsh as my comments usually are, but truth hurts right..

Take care all.

I&I

I thought these were all a popularity contest too until I entered this month. I am far from a "popular" member on here and I have received a lot more votes than I ever expected I would esp with the fantastic entries this month. Anyway just a thought from someone that didn't expect to receive more than a couple votes based on my limited exposure on here and have been pleasantly surprised :)

GL to all contestants! Everyone of these entries look fantastic and I certainly wouldn't throw any of them out of my pipe... :passitleft:

It's not the contest rules, it's the voters. :cheesygrinsmiley: We each vote for our own reasons.

Some people vote for a grower they like - many people are at least swayed that direction. Other voters insist on good photography ...

I'm surprised at how many times I haven't voted for one of the two top results.

I like 36grows and that super lemon haze. I wish i had a joint of both right meow :circle-of-love:

It's not the contest rules, it's the voters. :cheesygrinsmiley: We each vote for our own reasons.

Some people vote for a grower they like - many people are at least swayed that direction. Other voters insist on good photography ...

I'm surprised at how many times I haven't voted for one of the two top results.

This is what I was really trying to say by popularity contest but you said it much better. It's just human nature to vote for a grower you follow / know / who has helped you. Add in that most of these entries are all great and its close competition makes it even easier to be swayed to the grower you know. If it was anonymous you could greatly cut down on that factor but i'm not sure thats a positive thing either. I personally think the amount of contribution people make to this community should be able to be considered. Lets face it the "popular people" are popular because they are very active and help a lot of others :love: :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom