420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: May 2022

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: May 2022

• VetSmoke85 - Pineapple Gum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brewsterman - Vanilla Kush

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well you envisioned it pretty spot on other than I was digging through a chaotic drawer of doom.
The little jar was in between a stack of papers in a manila folder.

A few years ago I became like a weed Santa Claus, because my outdoor crop was quite yieldy.
As a result my weed supply ran dry. Damn, it was a nightmare. Spending upwards of $80 a quarter or heading north to Michigan to buy bud for around $150.00 an Oz that hardly stood up to my outdoor.

Now I've taken up some squirrel like tendencies.

Only when I get super mega blazed I'll find it a good ideal to hide/safe place important things.

Now if I can only find a few U.S. Liberty Gold Coins or a Rolex.
Glad I'm not the only one. That 20 plant grow, you know, the one before this one? It's mostly gone. Lol. I promise you I didn't smoke all that.

Those of you that know me are aware of the fact that I really love auto flower plants. And I can't tell you how happy and excited I am to see all these auto flower nuggets in the NOTM contest this month. For many years auto flowers carried a stigma that they weren't potent enough, they didn't grow big enough, that their yields were inferior. Well that was years ago and things and times have changed! If you're a new grower or a seasoned vet and you've not grown autos before I urge you to give them a try. Something to consider. From seed to harvest in just 70 days (a lot of strains) producing 2+ zips of top shelf flowers.

Those of you that know me are aware of the fact that I really love auto flower plants. And I can't tell you how happy and excited I am to see all these auto flower nuggets in the NOTM contest this month. For many years auto flowers carried a stigma that they weren't potent enough, they didn't grow big enough, that their yields were inferior. Well that was years ago and things and times have changed! If you're a new grower or a seasoned vet and you've not grown autos before I urge you to give them a try. Something to consider. From seed to harvest in just 70 days (a lot of strains) producing 2+ zips of top shelf flowers.
How many autos does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
Three, unless they have a photoperiod to show them how it's done!

:rofl:

I joke, beez, I love autos too and couldn't agree with you more!

:thumb::thanks:

:ciao: You can‘t win if you don’t play…. Here is the lovely Blueberry autoflower from Dope Seeds. She was such an easy grow and gave me a very nice present at harvest. She is likely my most potent bud yet…:laughtwo: Here she is in normal lighting.

And with the flash

Good luck to all!
Nice call on the flash/no flash!

Guys and gals, these nugs are insane!! Beautiful work EVERYONE!!

Just entering cause I feel like hanging with the Jeffersons again

Acapulco Gold by Sunset

Beautiful Nugg :yummy: Ya just might have a winner there! Right at closing time for the contest :D

Beautiful Nugg :yummy: Ya just might have a winner there! Right at closing time for the contest :D
Thanks buddy...I saw what day it was writing on my grow calendar and was like well, you're here so why not...but man, bangers this month and I don't mean the taters

This is a nugget from a Double Grape auto plant I harvested last month. A lightly sweet taste on the inhale with a more gassy exhale. Quite potent and the effects are long lasting. First thing I noticed under magnification was the length of the trichromes........really long. Good luck to everyone participating.

That Trichome coverage is off the Charts!! :oops::adore::adore: Well done there @beez0404!

I leave some sugar leaves on my landrace sativa. Almost impossible not to.
I don't leave many at all on my hybrids but sativa have more of them so its a pita to buck them all down.

Only way I've done it good enough is with a bowl trimmer. That isn't hand trimmed but when my plant is 20' tall and several pounds - I resort to all sorts of things I normally would never do. :passitleft:

Some great pics here peoples good job all around.

Only way I've done it good enough is with a bowl trimmer. That isn't hand trimmed but when my plant is 20' tall and several pounds - I resort to all sorts of things I normally would never do.
Heck. I'll use a bowl trimmer on a four footer. I have arthritis and neck issues. Having a bowl trimmer really helps.

I've had some sativas that were far too airy or full of foxtails to even try in a bowl trimmer. It would just turn them to mulch.

Back
Top Bottom