420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: May 2022

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: May 2022

• VetSmoke85 - Pineapple Gum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brewsterman - Vanilla Kush

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Heck. I'll use a bowl trimmer on a four footer. I have arthritis and neck issues. Having a bowl trimmer really helps.

I've had some sativas that were far too airy or full of foxtails to even try in a bowl trimmer. It would just turn them to mulch.

I thought that too about the airy flower if sativa but when its 20 footer... I'm not going to worry about loosing some fluff. Outdoor is crazy. Didnt get the 20 footer last year we had a weird growing season.

It worked alright got plenty of keeper outta the bowl. Was the last time I used it too. Its a nice piece of gear.

I have friends that love to help me trim. I just gotta swallow my pride and not be critical. I have a high bar when it comes to trimming. I'm doing it for love. Some like to do it to get done.

I thought that too about the airy flower if sativa but when its 20 footer... I'm not going to worry about loosing some fluff. Outdoor is crazy. Didnt get the 20 footer last year we had a weird growing season.

It worked alright got plenty of keeper outta the bowl. Was the last time I used it too. Its a nice piece of gear.

I have friends that love to help me trim. I just gotta swallow my pride and not be critical. I have a high bar when it comes to trimming. I'm doing it for love. Some like to do it to get done.
Hi @bobrown14, I'm Jon, I haven't "met" you before, but I had to comment after seeing your post. Dude, this is it exactly!!! I also have a love and take pride in my trimming. It's like the last step (along with curing) of the grow that you just worked your ass off for and spent whatever coin on for a third of a whole year. I'm 57. I third of a year is a chunk of time that matters, Lol. Why would I want to spend all that time, effort and money just to harvest a great plant and then let the buds look like shit? I don't deal, but I trim to a standard where I figure if I bought this off someone, would I think it was the greatest bag ever? Well part of that is how the buds look!!! I've never trimmed except solo (one man operation) but I imagine I would feel exactly as you say you do when you have to suffer through someone else not in your league trimming YOUR buds. I feel you 100% and wanted to chime in for the super trim team!

Congratulations to
:adore: May's Nug of the Month Winner! :adore:

@Beez0404 - Double Grape

1654066441235.png

1654066475513.png

:welldone::welldone::welldone:

Hey, thank you guys and gals. Your atta boys actually mean more to me then the prizes. I enter for the fun and camaraderie with all of you. I do still wish that some of the many seed sponsors would donate a pack or two of seeds to all the different contests. I would love to see my favorite 420 sponsor @Weed Seeds Express kick in a 10 pack of one of their autoflower strains!! :Namaste::cheer: I am dying to grow this! ᐅ Wedding Cake Autoflower Seeds for Sale • Weedseedsexpress

Thanks again ya'll it's always a lot of fun.

Congrats, beez!
Beautiful nug, well done, sir!

Those of you that know me are aware of the fact that I really love auto flower plants. And I can't tell you how happy and excited I am to see all these auto flower nuggets in the NOTM contest this month. For many years auto flowers carried a stigma that they weren't potent enough, they didn't grow big enough, that their yields were inferior. Well that was years ago and things and times have changed! If you're a new grower or a seasoned vet and you've not grown autos before I urge you to give them a try. Something to consider. From seed to harvest in just 70 days (a lot of strains) producing 2+ zips of top shelf flowers.
Congrats on an exceptional nugget and the win Beez. When you entered it into the competition I was ecstatic to show my wife the winning nug for May!

I picked up some auto flower genetics from some very solid breeders and look forward to cultivating some ultra high quality Auto nuggets.

It is an honor to be able to compete with such a solid cultivator in a competition where all of the nuggets are winners.

Congrats!!!

Back
Top Bottom