• NAGreengo - Ripley's OG

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hash Hound - Banana Punch

• StonedCrumpet - Silver Bubble

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure if this means my post won't be included in the comp as I have blacked out the background but as we're allowed two photos I made sure I entered one that meets the regs.

If my the picture in my post is a issue to the comp or anyone please let me know so I can remove it.

Thanks šŸ˜ āœŒšŸ½

@greenvein I looked at your photo and can't even tell that you took out the background. It looks like a natural photo to me, taken with a black background.

So honestly @VetSmoke85 if it's something that looks completely natural, it should be fine. It's when people remove things and add effects that look weird or unnatural that we draw the line.

Not sure if this means my post won't be included in the comp as I have blacked out the background but as we're allowed two photos I made sure I entered one that meets the regs.

If my the picture in my post is a issue to the comp or anyone please let me know so I can remove it.

Thanks šŸ˜ āœŒšŸ½
I didn't notice that either. Lol. I asked as I had a possible pic to enter but I'd cut the background. Makes a nice clean picture and most phone apps do it automatically for you at the touch of a button nowadays.

I didn't notice that either. Lol. I asked as I had a possible pic to enter but I'd cut the background. Makes a nice clean picture and most phone apps do it automatically for you at the touch of a button nowadays.
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Had me scared for a minute. I have some edits on my phone ud tell me to get another hobby lol like buds on thrones šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Wow its busy here already!

& Co is trimming about 5kg of someone elseā€™s at the moment. Maybe I could have a hunt around.
I have my Gorilla Glue and Skunk 11 for a rummage too.

Iā€™m in - just need to find the nug of choice!

Nick

Hello is anyone home?
It looks like a light month, should be an easy win for some lucky grower.

Less than 5 so far and half way over, wow.
One week left toke! I bet it will double even if it happens on the last day šŸ¤£

Hello is anyone home?
It looks like a light month, should be an easy win for some lucky grower.

Less than 5 so far and half way over, wow.
those first 3 entries froze the pool :)

Is this acceptable? If not, that's cool. I'll dig something else up if the field is still a little thin later in the month.

Purple Dick from @CaliSeedStore. This one really does match the description. Quite a trippy high.

Back
Top Bottom