• CHED - Blue Diesel Auto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kingjoe83 - Candy Cane Auto

• Cannoisseuras - White Widow

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah I think colamonster or canad420 got this one imo... . but that's why there's a voting system lol... everyone has different opinions.

No need to rationalize it brother! If you know yours is the best in your heart of hearts, then you SHOULD vote for it.

I agree I feel like entering hope for plant if the month due to everything she had to deal with this summer . Yet she still produced. My heart feel like she is worthy alone for plant of the month due to its history. So no need to apologize

It's between the Malawi gold and the devils carnival hehe sorry to come off dumb but how exactly do I vote?

May need to choose the mobile browser view for voting. Or maybe I should keep it secret since you aren't voting for the people I think should win .. I'm just kidding.

It's between the Malawi gold and the devils carnival hehe sorry to come off dumb but how exactly do I vote?

Sup dirtbag

Go to pc version only way you can see the pole where to vote bro .

I agree I feel like entering hope for plant if the month due to everything she had to deal with this summer . Yet she still produced. My heart feel like she is worthy alone for plant of the month due to its history. So no need to apologize

If that's the case then I think rooster should win... how many outdoor trouble did you have this season rooster? How many plants stolen? Lol everyone has problems and everyone has to live their life while growing and have obstacles.

If that's the case then I think rooster should win... how many outdoor trouble did you have this season rooster? How many plants stolen? Lol

I'm not swinging my junk around I know the rooster got skill better then me dont For once try that stunt with me homie .

I'm not swinging my junk around I know the rooster got skill better then me dont For once try that stunt with me homie .

Don't quiet know what that means lol... wasn't trying to be a dick to you personally if your plant is hope I only used rooster as an example off the top of my head because I know the bastard always has to worry about snatched plants even right infront of his damn home . . ..........

I didn't say rooster has skills better than you that was my whole point that whole scenario wasn't about skills just hardships... Not saying rooster isn't a good grower I wish he would of entered that purple nug this month and he would of gotten my vote 100% but cola monsters bud looks pretty as hell and it was trimmed very nicely and all around well taken care of by the looks of it.

Don't quiet know what that means lol... wasn't trying to be a dick to you personally if your plant is hope I only used rooster as an example off the top of my head because I know the bastard always has to worry about snatched plants even right infront of his damn home . . ..........

Just seemed like you were being negative .

I'm over it we're all going to see things diff It didn't make any of us better then one another that's all

Rooster . has grown suburb green

It's just the story line someone stealing a plant is low. Rooster you know I love ya dawg..

If that's the case then I think rooster should win... how many outdoor trouble did you have this season rooster? How many plants stolen? Lol everyone has problems and everyone has to live their life while growing and have obstacles.

I lost a few to thieves and deer but out of 150 a handful ain't too shabby lol

Just seemed like you were being negative .

I'm over it we're all going to see things diff It didn't make any of us better then one another that's all

Rooster . has grown suburb green

It's just the story line someone stealing a plant is low. Rooster you know I love ya dawg..

I was being negative ill admit that but I wasn't trying to be negative towards you lol... Is your plant hope? I was under the consideration that PW's plant was hope since that's what the topic was about that you had replied too. I did think what PW was doing by making that comment was a bit deceiving if not borderline arrogant. Let the photos speak for themselves that's all that matters in the end. I'm trying to come off as polite as possible lol but again none of my negativity was meant to be directed towards you anyhow... You grow just as well as anyone else here... PW grows good plants too im not denying that and I do enjoy all the multicolored strains he grows that bud does look tasty and I do see the sap oozing out its neat but it just doesn't pop that well to me... I'd imagine all these buds look 100x better in person and not everyone is a master photographer and not everyone can quiet show us what they want to show us.

. oh shit that's some good meat though... Only thing about it is that shit really can cost a penny to process but it's worth it especially if you know people that process it. Poor bastards probably thought you were growing it for them .

I voted for myself, . lol not because I think it's "better" than the others, but because I'm proud of it! And because these prizes are so good who can resist. Lol probably still won't win .

But, let the contest just unfold naturally. No need to say or do anything, the nugs should speak for themselves. Good luck to all of you.

I voted for myself, . lol not because I think it's better than the others, but because these prizes are so good who can resist. Lol probably still won't win .

But, let the contest just unfold naturally. No need to say or do anything, the nugs should speak for themselves. Good luck to all of you.

I vote according to whose bud I think looks the best, but it's really funny because that's such a subjective thing I almost never vote for the actual winner.

I went back and looked at the last two months winners. I don't agree with the winners, but hey if people think untrimmed purple bud wins, then it wins. Looks like the trend will continue this month.

wow moondance with only one vote? That ish looks like some fire.

Some constructive criticism peeps is to trim those buds you want to enter!

You'll see my entry in this contest next month.

Back
Top Bottom