• Devilish - Blue Diesel

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Dennise - AKxWW

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Antics - Cali Jack

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey guys. I got a northern lights here. Soil grown. Under 400w hps. Harvest after 47 days in flower. These babies are covered in tri and she is beautiful. She only had the occasional miracle gro as nutes... thats it. Cheap mans grow.
20141010_231831.jpg
20141011_222254-1.jpg

Hey Folks

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Both photos must be of the same strain or batch of nugs. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos.

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

8. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Cheating in any form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

9. Editing Photos: You may resize and/or crop your photos, however adding text, images and effects are prohibited. This makes it a fair contest for all, as not everyone can afford photo editing programs and/or know how to use them.

You all still have time!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Only 5 days left to get those entries in!

Take some pictures and lets see those gorgeous frosty buds!

Yeah! What he said! :)

Well, only 3 days now.

Where are all the nugs!? :volcano-smiley: :volcano-smiley:

If the bud is dry, then it is smokeable and hence fine.

this is a bud from my out door sativa, unknown strain. the bud in the picture is a dried bud that was being cut and put into a cure jar at the time of the pic, idk if that counts as dry and ready to smoke, if not disregard my entry good luck to everyone i can honestly say i wont even vote for myself from the looks of some of these buds, gorgeous

IMG_66465.JPG
201410069512462795Richtone_HDR_.jpg

Hi gutman, Sorry, but that bud has just been harvested.

Hey guys. I got a northern lights here. Soil grown. Under 400w hps. Harvest after 47 days in flower. These babies are covered in tri and she is beautiful. She only had the occasional miracle gro as nutes... thats it. Cheap mans grow.
20141010_231831.jpg
20141011_222254-1.jpg

:Namaste:

Well, only 3 days now.

I might enter one of my nugs, I just need to borrow my girlfriend's camera, mine takes the worst pictures... I keep forgetting to ask her/remind her, and she keeps forgetting to bring it over here lol. I'm going to try to have my entry in, but it won't be until Tuesday.

Delete it then

No worries man, just dry that nug, and take some pictures for next month's contest!

No worries man, just dry that nug, and take some pictures for next month's contest!

Heck it could be dry for this one just wait till the very end and take another shot plus you get another chance for a better image too!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Heck it could be dry for this one just wait till the very end and take another shot plus you get another chance for a better image too!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Agreed!

Well, only 3 days now.

I got some nugs ... just no time to fool with it! Maybe tomorrow if it doesn't get busy I will seek out a contender

Hey Buck, would it be ok if I were to enter a nug, in next months contest of course, of a nug I grew a year or so ago? Or does the entry have to be current?

Sphinx - it does not have to be current. In fact, I admitted that my entry was grown last year :)

Cool, I read the rules a few times and didn't see anything about it. Thought I'd ask just to be safe.

Back
Top Bottom