• Canna Montana - Dark Devil Auto

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Weedman79 - Blue Treacle Auto

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Greenethumb42 - Blueberry Bliss Auto

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The very tasty Pineapple Chunk from Barneys Farm Mostly Indica strain. Cheese and Skunk #1 smells like skunk cheese and has a great Pineapple flavor when smoking. Easy to grow and good plant if you don't have a large room not a very big plant but some of the best smoke. Very high thc level Good luck all some tasty looking nugs so far!!
2016_05_06_3083.jpg
2016_05_06_3082_edited-1.jpg
:goodluck::rollit::passitleft:

I'd like to present you all, my Tutankhamon bud for consideration. I harvested this a couple weeks ago and have been thoroughly enjoying the punch packing smoke from the small buds. I've not ventured into the jars with these cola tops. The Odor is fantastic and has only been curing for a couple weeks. Crystals are laden on this advertised super high thc strain.

2016-10-03_20_35_01.jpg

2016-10-03_20_38_44.jpg

God luck to all the participants, you can only lose by not trying. Great entries so far, keep them coming.

KiG Everyone :green_heart:Cheers

This is my first time having a nug that I consider worthy of entering into the contest and I would like to thank the wonderful people of this magazine with one shout out in particular to a member that has gone quiet lately who really gave me a lot of advice and support during my killing spree's, I mean grows.

It's one of the cola's from my last grow of White Strawberry Skunk grown organically in soil and although not dripping in frost and beautiful colours like the rest of the contestant's buds (good luck everyone) she is however a knockout smoke and I thought I would show just how far I'm coming along because of all that help.

So here it is. This one is for you B A R you nurtured me and in turn I am managing to nurture my plants a lot more, you are sorely missed :420:

image16849.jpeg

IMG_096434.JPG

I'll join in on the fun by entering a solid nug. of my organically grown Sour Diesel x OG Kush x Hindu Kush cross. Enjoy & best of luck to all!:goodluck:

Organic_Sour_Diesel_x_OG_Kush_x_Hindu_Kush.JPG

SD_x_OGK_x_HK_Closeup.jpg

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

heya y'all,, back again,, another worthy bud, beauty is in the eye and all that,, ha,,

mama thai/thai stick , this one put the 'stick' in 'thai stick',, ha,, the best smoke i have yet produced,, easily

P1160886.JPG

all calyxes and hairs, near nary a leaf to be found,,

P1160888.JPG

this particular branch caught my attention very early on,, it just grew and grew,,, to the moon alice,, to the moon

cheers friends,, great buds from all entrants,, i am honoured to be anongst y'all,, :thanks:

I'll give this another go...Tangerine Dream...can't remember the breeder, but acquired thru Herbie's...colorful lady with distinct orange coloring...a sweet peppery aroma...smokes very smooth and gives one a typically pleasant indica buzz...Cheerz and good luck to all entrants...h00k...

P10600032.JPG

P10600111.JPG

I never weighed her nkosi, she was weighty enough it was all heavy flowers. Half of it is still curing atm but what I've tried is a great creative uplifting effect for awhile before putting you to sleep with a whisper in your ear ;)

Dynastygenetics Bluniverse #4 grown in DocBuds High Brix soil and flowered under LEDRF's Perfect Sun 1000. Her abundant trichs make her rock hard. The buds are extremely solid and when dropped in a jar give a resounding thunk. It is one of those buds that feel like if you squished them they would resist and then explode into trichy goodness. One plant yielded 145+ grams of cured nuggets. A full oz only fills 50-60% of a quart jar. The nug is from the same plant as last month, so she has cured a little over a month.
The terps that you get are Blueberries and diesel, a super nice fruity fuel that make you grab your chest after taking a dab of resin. The buzz is cerebral with sparkles and the munchies coming after. Her colors are a mix of lime green and purple.
Thanks for your consideration!
:Namaste:

DSC_0005a.JPG
DSC_0011a.JPG

Back
Top Bottom