420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: October 2017

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month - October 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Blue Dream x Triple OG Kush
Grown outdoors hydroponic in coco

20171011_102041.jpg
20171011_102137.jpg

It smells like a blueberry lemon meringue pie and has a very citrusy blueberry taste to it.

I have a recipe for lemon blueberry muffins that've been a family favorite for decades. You made me droll. :laughtwo:

Ooo.... I'm growing Blue Dream right now, derived from these genetics. I like the sound of that long contented relaxation, although I'm not sure about the relaxation part. It was the "contented" that caught my eye. :battingeyelashes:

I've had more than one member say it quickly became a favorite chemovar. Would you agree?
It's definitely one of my favourites, I smoked some years ago with my brother and it still stands out as one of the best bong hits I've had. I wanted to grow some because I've not had any since.

If I'm honest I'm enjoying the C99 from the same grow more but I think that's down to the novelty of the ridiculously energising effect it seems to have on me. The Blue Dream is probably better objectively.

When I say relaxing, I haven't found it to be particularly sedative, it does pick me up but in a very gentle way, my thoughts don't end up really fast and loud. I think dream is an appropriate descriptor.

The poll is now open for your votes until the end of the month. (Minimum of 50 posts entitles you to vote).

In the first post of the thread I have posted a full list of the entries for easy reference.

Good luck to every sweet little nug. :circle-of-love:

Three little dots in top right and select web view .

If its an iPhone then hit the compass in the lower right hand corner to prompt safari to open the page outside of the app. Then hit the rectangle with the arrow inside and scroll all the way to the right and select "request desktop site" as soon as you do that it will open up the full web page exposing the pole at the very top.

Sounds lengthy but once you do it a few times it's pretty quick

I love the friendly competitiveness of these contests, but they make me nervous as hell. :laughtwo: I try not to look after the 15th. Lol! This one's gonna make me a bit crazy. Might be a good time to do that CBD thread that keeps pushing at the frontal cortex to keep me distracted. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I love the friendly competitiveness of these contests, but they make me nervous as hell. :laughtwo: I try not to look after the 15th. Lol! This one's gonna make me a bit crazy. Might be a good time to do that CBD thread that keeps pushing at the frontal cortex to keep me distracted. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I know what you mean I lost by one vote last month lol but it was a nice one to lose to

Alright buckaroos. I don't care which one of us wins, I want those voting totals to start clicking up, registering member engagement in the fun. :battingeyelashes:

Cola Monster...... I'm trying hard not to be too excited to be up against you, but I have to say, I'm walking around with this stupid grin on my face. :laughtwo:

The poll is now closed, and SweetSue takes it by a trichome.

:bravo:

Great contest, this month. Congratulations, Sue.

Thank you everyone for your entries and your votes. :circle-of-love:

Congratulations SweetSue, that was a nail biter from beginning to end.:bravo::high-five:

Back
Top Bottom