• CrimsonEcho - Peyote Cookies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UrbanAchiever - Kush

• Hjayu94 - Critical Haze

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations, Mr Magoo- beautiful nug!

Thanks so much for all the congratulations! Thanks to everyone who votes in these contests each and every month. Lots of beautiful nugs here this month. Hope to see some of them again next month. @Amy Gardner yours made this a horse race for sure. Very fond of yours as well @falstaffo . Great growing guys!! This place is rewarding for its members but a special thanks to the sponsors for making it even more so!!!:thanks:

@Teddy Edwards Halloween party must have been great!!

He's ok, just a little delayed.

Sorry for the hassle everyone :thanks:

On a brighter note, we finally got some help here at the office and all past prize packages have been boxed up and ready to ship. Renee should be by later today or tomorrow to get them all setup with USPS for drop off :cheer:

Thank you, everyone. It's nice to be missed.

Apologies, I was without internet for 24 hours.

:bravo: Magoo. Congratulations. Once I've caught up on what I've missed, I'll be in touch as always.

Thanks so much for all the congratulations! Thanks to everyone who votes in these contests each and every month. Lots of beautiful nugs here this month. Hope to see some of them again next month. @Amy Gardner yours made this a horse race for sure. Very fond of yours as well @falstaffo . Great growing guys!! This place is rewarding for its members but a special thanks to the sponsors for making it even more so!!!:thanks:

@Teddy Edwards Halloween party must have been great!!
Cheers pal and big congrats well done!! Another great comp again as always :))

Congratulations M - tasty looking nug! :high-five:

Congrats to Mr Magoo!

Back
Top Bottom