• Mono - Critical Hog

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Dennise - Jack Herer

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Stonercoleman - Velvet Cookies

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Helps to have some decent camera equipment, eh? Beautiful nug, Atrain. How is the August POTM prize package treating you?

You need the beauty and quality to be present to allow anything to show up, not matter what your using.. Polish a lemon an photograph that on the best equipment you can find.. Bet you end up with a photo of a polished lemon... That's mad runnaway Tra, I mean Atrain..beautiful...

I must change my statement.. Cause I gave my lemon a Polish and photographed lemon kielbasa... :sorry:

You keep photographing them, we'll keep drooling/voting, lol...

Growing great ganja is only half the battle.

Looks like somebody might have some photo equipment and experience in addition to a green thumb. I think you know that I know that you know who you are...

Oh, and great job!:Namaste:

Congrats. to ya Atrain!:bravo:

Thanks for the support guys... epic come from behind win in the potm by a much deserved and perfectly trained plant made it very interesting this month.... I'm working on a Lil sum sum for November myself.... ;) check out my current auto link in my sig would love to have some of you awesome growers along with me

:I am in no way sponsored or work for mephisto:

And a big shout out to mephisto genetics, when I say this bud is top shelf smoke it is the truth. This stuff is put away @62 percent curing and only comes out when I want to impress someone. Anyone considering solid Autoflowering genetics with solid yield and potent bud these plants practically grow themselves..... you can find their seeds on any of the 420 Magazine sponsor seed banks just search them for MEPHISTO GENETICS

Congratulations Atrain!! :thumb:

That was a no-brainer. :laughtwo: Great work!

Back
Top Bottom