420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: September 2019

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: September 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haven't entered this in a while, here is some Jordan of the Islands Gods AK47. The smoke is indica leaning, heavy hitting at first, then balances out. This bud is pretty dense, smells of a burnt fuel, skunk. Only grew one plant and gave half of it away already. So this will be saved for company lol

Amazing looking bud. Lot's of trichomes.

When does the actual voting open? I think there are only 12 entries. Will they wait for 25 entries before opening the voting? How come there are 13 different seed sponsors and not a single one of them contributes anything to a contest for Nugget of the Month? Heck, just a 3 pack of any of their strains would be a step up as well as good advertising. I would think plant of the month and nugget of the month would be a must donate for good publicity on the site.

I see Magical Butter donating every month and the cost of a Magical Butter machine compared to a 5 packs of seeds is no comparison. Vendors, don't just take take take, give something back.

This rant above is my opinion and mine alone. I do not speak for the other members of 420 magazine.

The seed sponsors participate in the photo of the month contest. Between that, and the already sponsored nug of the month contest, the forum /contest manager likely feel there is little need for more prizes in this particular contest.

But who wouldn’t want more seeds lol

Lots of THC Trichomes on her. Looks amazing, and potent. I got a Chemdawg OG plant growing with buds all over her, and a DJ Shorts Blueberry Haze plant, that's about to begin blooming.
Catch in 28 days the whole harvest is getting squished in @Grandpa Tokin rosin thread after the cure !

The seed sponsors participate in the photo of the month contest. Between that, and the already sponsored nug of the month contest, the forum /contest manager likely feel there is little need for more prizes in this particular contest.

But who wouldn’t want more seeds lol
@SeedsMan and Dope Seeds contribute prizes to the Photo of the Month contest. But what about the other 11 seed sponsors? Eh, I need to keep my mouth shut. I'll end up getting banned for voicing my opinion.

When does the actual voting open? I think there are only 12 entries. Will they wait for 25 entries before opening the voting? How come there are 13 different seed sponsors and not a single one of them contributes anything to a contest for Nugget of the Month? Heck, just a 3 pack of any of their strains would be a step up as well as good advertising. I would think plant of the month and nugget of the month would be a must donate for good publicity on the site.

I see Magical Butter donating every month and the cost of a Magical Butter machine compared to a 5 packs of seeds is no comparison. Vendors, don't just take take take, give something back.

This rant above is my opinion and mine alone. I do not speak for the other members of 420 magazine.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st until the 14th at midnight PST. At one minute past midnight on the 15th, we will begin voting for a winner.

The Strain ………..Jellium #2
The Breeder...……...In House Genetics

The colors are quite appealing with the lighter greens, purples, and contrasting orange pistils.
This is a medium yielding strain. It's parents Jelly Breath and Platinum Candy share something in common with the Jellium and that is an abundance of trichromes. The aroma is a mix of sweet and fuel but neither is overpowering. The plant that I grew, upon exhale has a distinct taste of Gelato from her Jelly Breath parent. If you're a connoisseur who prefers quality over quantity this is a strain you might want to plant in your garden at least once.

JELLIUM #2

The thread is now closed for entries and open for voting.

There's a consolidated list of all the entries to make comparison easier in the first post in-thread.

Good luck to all entrants. :thumb:

Haven't entered this in a while, here is some Jordan of the Islands Gods AK47. The smoke is indica leaning, heavy hitting at first, then balances out. This bud is pretty dense, smells of a burnt fuel, skunk. Only grew one plant and gave half of it away already. So this will be saved for company lol

scooby snacks!

Back
Top Bottom