• BigIrishDoode - Durple Pream - October 2013

Votes: 25 20.5%
  • Cola Monster - The Silver Fox - November 2013

Votes: 12 9.8%
  • Relaxed Lester - Purple Haze - December 2013

Votes: 33 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
amazing plant !!! amazing grower talent, thank you for sharing that glittering treasure i now have my new desktop wallpaper this year, congratz well deserved big ol W!! im so honored to have come so close to such a tremendous example of cannabis royalty such an exilarting rush this past month has been im humbled by the whole experience , such a ride i shan't forget for a very long time, blessed we all are to have this forum & community i bow to you sir that title sure looks good on your avatar:thanks::goodjob::bravo::Namaste:

amazing plant !!! amazing grower talent, thank you for sharing that glittering treasure i now have my new desktop wallpaper this year, congratz well deserved big ol W!! im so honored to have come so close to such a tremendous example of cannabis royalty such an exilarting rush this past month has been im humbled by the whole experience , such a ride i shan't forget for a very long time, blessed we all are to have this forum & community i bow to you sir that title sure looks good on your avatar:thanks::goodjob::bravo::Namaste:
Thank you so much BID! I am flattered by what you said :loopy: Thank you for putting a big grin on my face :)

Congrats! Relaxed Lester!
Way to Go! What a accomplishment you achieved. It was awesome watching you win it

Thank you kindly s1ingblade! Right back at ya buddy! :passitleft:

Sorry for the delay. Nug of the Year prize package is being shipped tomorrow! :cheer:

With tax season, upgrading servers and preparing for 4/20, we are very busy.

Thank you for your understanding and support, we are truly grateful.
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom