• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Purple haze all in my eyes
Don't know if it's day or night
You've got me blowin, blowin my mind
Is it tomorrow or just the end of time?

:cheesygrinsmiley:

all about the purple, Les :goodjob:

I want a clone, or even a seed, how 'bout a crumb? :adore::adore: great bud!

For me, I'm drooling over all the other buds!!! Wish I had some of each. :Namaste:

Congratulations Lester who is relaxed from all that purple haze :cheesygrinsmiley:

Kudos to ya on your well deserved win Lester. Excellent work sir! :thumb::high-five::welldone:

hard work = BUD of the Year!! that is something I know you worked very hard for

CONGRATS Les!!:adore::adore::bravo::high-five:

Kudos to ya on your well deserved win Lester. Excellent work sir! :thumb::high-five::welldone:

Thank you both very much~! It is hard to believe that I won Nug of the Month, let alone Nug of the Year. I am so honored, and humbled to be recognized in this way for my growing achievements. Diligently spending hours in the garden outside, inspecting for mold and worms with an ice-pick. It really seems like all my work has paid off, and this to me seems like the ultimate. Everyone's nugs were top class and top shelf, so for me to have been able to "compete" is an achievement in itself. Now I am growing into this year with confidence, satisfaction, and continued diligence in all aspects of the garden. I don't think I could have done it with out the vast ocean of information available on this website that got me started, and learned so much into how to form my own growing style, so I want to personally thank all the staff, administrators, moderators, and sponsors (Magical Butter, Sierra Natural Science, Dogget Simpson, HBI International) here at :420: for making this all happen and continue to supply the world with wonderful information about cannabis just like it has me :thanks:

Also, I would like to thank all 121 voters who participated in the contest! :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom