Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Cola Monster - Pandora's Box

Votes: 17 17.2%
  • MysterySeeds - Papaya #2

Votes: 3 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you guys know how difficult it is to win a NoTY contest? :scratchinghead:
If you took all the NoTY winners and put them in a gym you couldn't even play full court basketball.:scratchinghead:
If you invited them to a park..you couldn't have a 420 magazine softball game. :scratchinghead:
So winning is harder than titanium right?
Well.. put your mind around winning the contest back to back!!:scratchinghead:
That is what we will be witnessing in another two days when CareStaker prevails over this amazing field of contestants.
Every contestant who submits a nug for a contest has dreams of winning.
I believe winning the NoTY is like approx 300 to 1 odds.
Can someone tell me what the odds are on winning it 2x in a row?
Not jocking my man CareStaker.....but numbers don't lie. Nor does his photos.
This man is an exceptional grower, shares knowledge, has a great wit and takes amazing crisp clear photos.
I just thought I would put that out there 1st.
Congratulations CareStaker, you are one bad mutha.....Shut yo mouth! (Respectfully) Stage.

Man, I wish I could live up to all of that, thank you for the kind words Stage! :Namaste:

Cola, Dyold and Gray are all so close, and each of them could easily take it with their standout entries. I'm just coming to know Dyolds work better, and he's truly at a great level. Gray and Cola, I've been watching for years, and they are simply amazing growers and people. I've learned from all of them, and am glad to call them my friends.

So, while I would be so very honored if I won - if it doesn't go my way, I get the joy of congratulating a friend that I have great admiration and respect for. How sweet is that?!
May the best nug win! :cheer:

:scratchinghead:....or a simple congratulations should be enough....

:ciao:

The full list of prizes has been added to the first post in-thread. Worth waiting for, I think you'll agree. Thank you to all our generous sponsors.

:woohoo:

CareStaker, we're all in awe of your talents. Congratulations on the win. :bravo:

CS,
Like I said way back on post #22......
BACK to BACK NoTY.....:cheer::cheer:
Congrats my man...now tell me what ya gonna do wit all that light?
:high-five:

"Posted by Stage
Do you guys know how difficult it is to win a NoTY contest?
If you took all the NoTY winners and put them in a gym you couldn't even play full court basketball.
If you invited them to a park..you couldn't have a 420 magazine softball game.
Well.. put your mind around winning the contest back to back!!
That is what we will be witnessing in another two days when CareStaker prevails over this amazing field of contestants.
This man is an exceptional grower, shares knowledge, has a great wit and takes amazing crisp clear photos.
Congratulations CareStaker, you are one bad mutha.....Shut yo mouth! (Respectfully) Stage".

The poll is now closed.

Congratulations to CareStaker and his Candyland. :bravo:
Thank god lol, and thank you so much Teddy! :thanks:

Congratulations CareStaker, you da man! Enjoy your awesome prizes.
Thanks Marzbadrock, and Congrats to you as well on your Kush! I've love to try a nug of that:volcano-smiley:

Beware the MB2 butter machine, that thing is truly addictive! :yummy:

Indeed!

CareStaker, the Master of Nug! :adore: :bravo:
Graytail, thank you. Mad love and respect for you brother. :high-five: So happy to have won, you'll have to tell me how to best use the XML350, she's a beauty. :love:
CareStaker, we're all in awe of your talents. Congratulations on the win. :bravo:

I'm so stoked, thank you Sue, and Congrats to you as well. I admire your dedication to this plant, and the members here. We are all in this together, and you bring so much of yourself to this place. I firmly believe that what you give, you receive. It makes sense that you've got so much coming to you just now. . :cco:

CS,
Like I said way back on post #22......
BACK to BACK NoTY.....:cheer::cheer:
Congrats my man...now tell me what ya gonna do wit all that light?
:high-five:

"Posted by Stage
Do you guys know how difficult it is to win a NoTY contest?
If you took all the NoTY winners and put them in a gym you couldn't even play full court basketball.
If you invited them to a park..you couldn't have a 420 magazine softball game.
Well.. put your mind around winning the contest back to back!!
Congratulations CareStaker, you are one bad mutha.....Shut yo mouth! (Respectfully) Stage".

My man Stage. :high-five: I have to admit, I actually did lol at that post. There was time left, and it was still close (not like your race!) , but you DID call it. I never thought I'd win, especially back to back, and against such top shelf looking gems. I love your passion, your commitment, and your style. You rocked the POTY in incredible fashion, against a long list of incredible plants.

To that same point - I expected a closer contest here too. There are some nugs in this list, that I certainly might have chosen over my own. I'm very humbled to have won against such great competition, from such great people.

Thank you to our generous sponsors here, wow. I've just started a new journal, but will slow things down to be able to include the Sponsored lights, and gear.

Thank you Mr. 420, and all of the staff and mods. This site IS the very best one on the net for a reason, and it's certainly obvious that it's because of you. :thanks::420:

You all amaze me. I can't even believe it. :Namaste:

Congrats on your victory CareStaker, nicely done brother! :high-five:

Sure wish we could all have just one hit from it, to celebrate. :volcano-smiley:

:Namaste:

Thank you 420! :thanks:

I had the pleasure of saying thank you, to Mr. 420 earlier today, while arranging for that insanely awesome pile of gear! :yahoo:

So much there...Seeds, and Vapes, and Swag, and SNS, and holy cow Advanced XML, and Quantum Dots from Budmaster, are you kidding me?!

So very grateful. So many gifts under the Cannabis Tree. :Namaste:

Mrs. Staker took dibs on the 420Mag T-shirt (she'll look better in it). We will post a pic when it arrives :riskybusiness:

Back
Top Bottom