• PeeJay - Cheese

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Cola Monster - Pandora's Box

Votes: 17 17.2%
  • MysterySeeds - Papaya #2

Votes: 3 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey CS, I just read up about that Budmaster Propagator. Quantum Dots gotta be phosphors, right?! Low-wattage LEDs with phosphors just like Par-Force? I love mine! Very cool tech (literally). :cheesygrinsmiley:

:thumb:

Hey CS, I just read up about that Budmaster Propagator. Quantum Dots gotta be phosphors, right?! Low-wattage LEDs with phosphors just like Par-Force? I love mine! Very cool tech (literally). :cheesygrinsmiley:

:thumb:
Yeah, I really liked that light too for Veg, nice color for nodes and thick stems.

I'm not sure about the Quantum Dots. I believe they are shifted by frequency/color. So ... a color shifted florescent nanoparticle cannon. ;) I really have no idea, but it looks very cool, and I'm excited to see what it can do. Looks great for a few starts. I got 5 at the ready :)

Congrats. on your back to back Nug. of the Year wins Mr. CareStaker.:high-five: Enjoy the fruits of your hard labor!:bravo::high-five::thumb:

Shipping details have been received by all of the winners and sponsors have all been contacted for shipping.

Everything we ship from here will be done next week, the person who handles our shipping has been sick.

We thank you for your patience, participation and support. :thanks:

:Namaste:

FYI all prize packages have been shipped from here as of yesterday. :cheer:

All sponsors who are shipping directly have also been notified and some of the items should already begin arriving. :thumb:

FYI all prize packages have been shipped from here as of yesterday. :cheer:

All sponsors who are shipping directly have also been notified and some of the items should already begin arriving. :thumb:

A sincere thank you to you Mr. 420, and the entire community here at 420-Mag, that make this place so special. The prizes were insane, more than was even listed in this thread - and avalanche of cannabis goodies. I can only imagine the amount of work that it takes to coordinate all of this. Thank you to the Sponsors, we love you all! :circle-of-love:

With our sincere gratitude - The Stakers

crop19.jpg

Ms. Staker says thanks for the size small shirt! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom