420 Magazine's Nug of the Year: 2016

420 Magazine's Nug of the Year 2016

• Total voters
I had to wrestle with this decision cause I didn't want to feel like a selfish scumbag but decided to just vote with my gut, which is what I try to do with all the contests anyway. Anyway, that means I almost always end up voting for one that doesn't win. This time's no different ;) I'm going to vote for my own nug cause in this case I still think it's the best one... :straightface:

Lol ur funny man n yea tht peyote is gorgeous looking my friend :cheer::high-five:blessed buds be with u n from tht pic it seems they already r haha :Namaste:

I really like all the nugs! I have to admire the ones who have a entry but did not vote for themselves that's a class act though their is nothing wrong with voting for yourself I've done that myself a time or too... so good luck to all :goodjob: :rollit: roll it toke it and pass it

I really like all the nugs! I have to admire the ones who have a entry but did not vote for themselves that's a class act...

I voted against myself in the other two contests so I'm still at least 2/3 classy. ;)

As the contest reaches its conclusion, votes are being checked and those from members who have fewer than 50 posts are being removed. Under the new, publicly visible 'Who Voted' system, those members' names cannot be removed, however be assured that their votes have been.

So you may see some changes before the contest closes.

:circle-of-love:

Thanks! I saw the pm from teddy and said WTF! I had no idea. Wow! I can't believe it.
A weasels whisker is right, and rightly so because any one of them could have won. What a beautiful bunch of buds. A 12 way tie would have been nice to see. break the 420 bank.

Back
Top Bottom