420 Magazine's Nug of the Year: 2017

420 Magazine's Nug of the Year 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whew! Good job Graytail. :laughtwo: And thank you Hook for sparing me the indignity of no votes. Lol!

This was fun guys. I'll have to repeat with a couple more votes next year. :laugh 2:

Bravo, Greytail! Another big one under your belt.

Congratulations. :circle-of-love:

Congratulations on your N.O.T.Y. win GT!:bravo: Excellent work mate!:high-five:

That was some serious competition. Great win Graytail !

Congrats Graytail! Tight race but you did it :)

Congrats to the winner a tight race up to the wire :goodjob::thumb:

Wow....way to go Gray!
Awesome work...well deserved my friend.yeepa...yeepa!.

Whew! Good job Graytail. :laughtwo: And thank you Hook for sparing me the indignity of no votes. Lol!

This was fun guys. I'll have to repeat with a couple more votes next year. :laugh 2:

Congrats on your new title Graytail, job well done!

...:thumb::high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Well well well! :yahoo:

It's a little odd how much these contests can mean. :hmmmm: I haven't been accustomed to winning a lot lately in real life, and to have my herb-growing peers decide that I deserve to win is a bigger deal than you'd think. :cheesygrinsmiley: I think, I would hope, that a lot of us have mixed feelings when we see that we're ahead, at least I always do. "Is mine the best? What is it about mine that they like? I want to win, but do I really deserve it?" So I went through that for the entire month. :laugh: I actually voted for Cola Monster's (but only because I was still 4 votes ahead at the time :laugh:). In the end ... I won! :love:

Thank you all SO much! Any of a half dozen other entries deserved it as much as mine. :Namaste:

But today I'm a winner and Ima celebrate it allllll day!

W00t!

:cheesygrinsmiley:

:yahoo:

:slide:

Thank you, thank you, thank you, everyone!!!

:kisstwo:

Superb Buddage there Mister Graytail. And everyone who entered. Some fantastic photos of excellent buddage..
Congrats and Keeepem Green

Back
Top Bottom