Hey everyone! I hope all or most of you that followed this journal, gets a chance to see this. I wanted to once again say how grateful I am for all of you on this Girl Scout Cookies journey. I appreciate the wonderful encouragement, constructive criticism, watchful eyes, and overall wisdom from start to finish in this grow. This was my first indoor grow!!!

What a wonderful way to end 2021!

I am grateful for all the blessings I have enjoyed being here in this community.

Our amazing sponsors took a gamble on this gardener that could only use the sun for food and buds. Thank you again @420 and the staff for the opportunities to team up with @Weed Seeds Express on this Comparitve Grow. And many thanks to @BESTVA LED for the opportunity to pump out major wattage out of the Pro4000!

Thank you @GeoFlora Nutrients for your amazing line of nutrients. Could not be more easy. I need easy. This was it for me! My outdoor GSC absolutely LOVED your stuff.

@Sierra Natural Science for protecting my outdoor crop like nothing else has. Tested on tomatoes too. Only plant in my garden that was unphased by pest pressure. Thank you guys for being awesome!

Thank you @DYNOMYCO and @Terpinator for helping my plants reach HIGHer potential!

This should conclude this journal. Could not think of a better way to end my grow year! A truly blessed 2021!

GSC #8 - Outdoor - 351 grams / 12.3 oz

Indoor Total 13 oz
GSC #7
Harvest of 144 grams / 5 oz
GSC # 3
Harvest of 86 grams / 3 oz
GSC # 1
Harvest of 77 grams / 2.7 oz
GSC #9
Harvest of 66 grams / 2.3 oz

Processed some rosin from GSC #7

Have a wonderful and blessed New Year everyone! I really am thankful that this place was a shining light for me this year. It truly was! Cannot express it other than with a thank you. Blessings for you all!

@Teddy Edwards Please go ahead and move this one to completed. Thank you and to all the 420 Magazine staff for all you do. You are helping a lot of people and I hope you all have a blessed 2022!!!
Your grow and harvest look both amazing! Happy new year:ganjamon:

How in the heck did the post get changed on me??
Lots more tips to come, glad it's working well for you.
Hope your having a great day.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Hey everyone! I hope all or most of you that followed this journal, gets a chance to see this. I wanted to once again say how grateful I am for all of you on this Girl Scout Cookies journey. I appreciate the wonderful encouragement, constructive criticism, watchful eyes, and overall wisdom from start to finish in this grow. This was my first indoor grow!!!

What a wonderful way to end 2021!

I am grateful for all the blessings I have enjoyed being here in this community.

Our amazing sponsors took a gamble on this gardener that could only use the sun for food and buds. Thank you again @420 and the staff for the opportunities to team up with @Weed Seeds Express on this Comparitve Grow. And many thanks to @BESTVA LED for the opportunity to pump out major wattage out of the Pro4000!

Thank you @GeoFlora Nutrients for your amazing line of nutrients. Could not be more easy. I need easy. This was it for me! My outdoor GSC absolutely LOVED your stuff.

@Sierra Natural Science for protecting my outdoor crop like nothing else has. Tested on tomatoes too. Only plant in my garden that was unphased by pest pressure. Thank you guys for being awesome!

Thank you @DYNOMYCO and @Terpinator for helping my plants reach HIGHer potential!

This should conclude this journal. Could not think of a better way to end my grow year! A truly blessed 2021!

GSC #8 - Outdoor - 351 grams / 12.3 oz

Indoor Total 13 oz
GSC #7
Harvest of 144 grams / 5 oz
GSC # 3
Harvest of 86 grams / 3 oz
GSC # 1
Harvest of 77 grams / 2.7 oz
GSC #9
Harvest of 66 grams / 2.3 oz

Processed some rosin from GSC #7

Have a wonderful and blessed New Year everyone! I really am thankful that this place was a shining light for me this year. It truly was! Cannot express it other than with a thank you. Blessings for you all!

@Teddy Edwards Please go ahead and move this one to completed. Thank you and to all the 420 Magazine staff for all you do. You are helping a lot of people and I hope you all have a blessed 2022!!!
Gezz BakedARea amazing looking products you have produced!! Where is my invite!!!:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom