420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Baron Von Blurple

Baron Von Blurple…welcome back. You now have the advantage of seeing everyone’s ups and downs in these comparative grows. Cheers
Indeed Cr8, if only I can sit down and sift through the valuable journals and green that precious info.

Thanks for stopping by!

The courtyard was never more sterile than it was in those 5 seconds!
[\flickssmokebutt]

More "proof of life" in Das Schloss....

These GSC from Weedseeds Express are vigorous growers to be sure. They are clearly outclassing my Black Sugar bag seed that is front left. Soon they will be going into their big girl pots and after that, I will clip for quads and take the quad cuttings into peat pellets for clonage.

Stay funky Bros!

Did you start again, Baron? According to my records, your girls should be 75 days' old by now. They don't look big enough for 75 days.

Did you start again, Baron? According to my records, your girls should be 75 days' old by now. They don't look big enough for 75 days.
Yes, I did restart.
Scroll back a couple pages and you'll hear the record do that long, loud scratch thing.

More "proof of life" in Das Schloss....

These GSC from Weedseeds Express are vigorous growers to be sure. They are clearly outclassing my Black Sugar bag seed that is front left. Soon they will be going into their big girl pots and after that, I will clip for quads and take the quad cuttings into peat pellets for clonage.

Stay funky Bros!
Baron, nice recovery, will be watching…not a race to finish. Great to see all the different styles and foibles. Cheers

Baron, nice recovery, will be watching…not a race to finish. Great to see all the different styles and foibles. Cheers
Most have started to flower by now I'd imagine. I'll be bringing up the rear and crossing the finish line after all the paparazzi have left.

Most have started to flower by now I'd imagine. I'll be bringing up the rear and crossing the finish line after all the paparazzi have left.
You my friend have the advantage of traveling into the future to leverage successes and avoid missteps. Love the @Weed Seeds Express comparative grow on so many levels, including the sharing and learning here and the stellar genetics. These are my largest and healthiest girls I’ve grown almost two weeks into flip. I’m making subtle changes each grow, but am convinced genetics are the #1 underlying priority for success. Cheers

Umzugstag in Das Schloss

I have returned from 5 days off away from home. Before I left I made sure to give the solo cups a thorough dousing hoping that would be enough to tide them over before my return. And, for the most part, it did. They were a little light when I checked in on them and the biggest one is feeding on its lowers for calcium.

Time to upcan them.

Day 1 for the Geoflora/Dynomyco/Soil Enhancer infused Pro Mix they will go on this beautiful Summers' morn.

I will be using this 5 gallon water jug infused with Home made CalMag with just a teaspoon of Epson salts to water with.

Baron Von Blurple's Nutenshutz® will be used for precise watering.

Stay funky Bros!

Did you amend your soil with GeoFlora and top dress, too? Apparently, that's what you're supposed to do but I figured that the medium was already amended so I didn't need to top dress, too. I've definitely learned from that mistake.

Your girls look way better than mine.

Back
Top Bottom