420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Baron Von Blurple

Today is Day 1 of the new comparative journal with Weed Seeds Express Girl Scout Cookies. A sponsored journal from the good people at Weed Seeds Express and GeoFlora Nutrients.

1619029089708.png
1619028704173.png

Specifications Girl Scout Cookies feminized seeds​

THC level23%
CBD level0.7%
Variety80% Indica / 20% Sativa
GeneticsOG Kush x Durban Poison
Max yield indoor450 to 500 grams/m2
Max yield outdoor550 to 650 grams/m2
Height indoor80 to 100 cm
Height outdoor150 to 190 cm
Flowering time49 to 63 days
Fungal ResistanceHigh
GrowersprofileBeginner
CultivationIndoor, Outdoor, Greenhouse
ClimatePolar, Temperate, Mediterranean, Arid, Tropical, Mountains
FlavorsChocolate, Earthy, Fruity, Lemon, Spicy, Sweet, Pepper, Woody
EffectsCalming, Creative, Euphoric, Happy, Relaxed, Sleepy, Social, Uplifting
SOG suitableyes
SCROG suitableyes

Enviro -=- 3.25 x 3.25 Mars Hydro Tent
Nutrients -=- Geoflora Veg and Bloom, Homemade Calmag
Medium -=- Promix BX
Pots -=- Hard sided 3 gallon
Ventilation -=- AC Infinity 6 inch

The plan for these plants is very simple, I will veg them into quadlines and quadlines only. I want to isolate the main stems for some thick flowers and in my opinion, the single plant in 4 shoots is the best way to achieve this.

I will be using a new to me method of fertilizer in the Geoflora line. Previously I used Megacrop for all my grows. Its is with great trepidation that I try this product. It will take something spectacular to deviate me from my beloved Megacrop. I expect to have a hard time in the last stages of flower trying to keep up with the Calcium demand needed. And so, I await the package that has been comp'd to me.

Until then, I have begun preparing my pots and solo cups for the forthcoming seed drop as soon as I clear out the last harvest from my low and slow hang in Das Schloss which should be in 3 or 4 more days.

Welcome to Das Schloss, the Castle of Mind Medicine

Today is Day 1 of the new comparative journal with Weed Seeds Express Girl Scout Cookies. A sponsored journal from the good people at Weed Seeds Express and GeoFlora Nutrients.

1619029089708.png
1619028704173.png

THC level23%
CBD level0.7%
Fungal ResistanceHigh
GrowersprofileBeginner
SOG suitableyes
SCROG suitableyes

Medium -=- Promix BX

The plan for these plants is very simple, I will veg them into quadlines and quadlines only. I want to isolate the main stems for some thick flowers and in my opinion, the single plant in 4 shoots is the best way to achieve this.

I will be using a new to me method of fertilizer in the Geoflora line. Previously I used Megacrop for all my grows. Its is with great trepidation that I try this product. It will take something spectacular to deviate me from my beloved Megacrop. I expect to have a hard time in the last stages of flower trying to keep up with the Calcium demand needed. And so, I await the package that has been comp'd to me.

Until then, I have begun preparing my pots and solo cups for the forthcoming seed drop as soon as I clear out the last harvest from my low and slow hang in Das Schloss which should be in 3 or 4 more days.

Hey Baron sounds like you are well on your way.
I'll follow along see how things are grown in Germany. :rofl:
Will we ever know hehe. Looks nice and sunny where you are.
Bill

1619029089708.png
1619028704173.png

THC level23%
CBD level0.7%
Fungal ResistanceHigh
GrowersprofileBeginner
SOG suitableyes
SCROG suitableyes

Medium -=- Promix BX

I'm in I lived in Germany for 3 years. I was there when the wall fell

Nope but I did like it there except for the weather
That was a poke at Baron. I'm sure it was a great place. I'd love to see it.
I didn't mean to slight you in any way. Bit of a running joke after I asked Mr Von Blurple how his German was. Did you see the wall coming down? Did you get a piece? Would be a great souvenir.
Bill

I didn't mean to slight you in any way. Bit of a running joke after I asked Mr Von Blurple how his German was. Did you see the wall coming down? Did you get a piece? Would be a great souvenir.
Bill
I was stationed a long way from Berlin. But the night Germany reunited now that was a party

Got my club trays and my English to German dictionary let’s do this!!
Wouldn't be a proper journal without them and you

I'm in I lived in Germany for 3 years. I was there when the wall fell
Must have been a amazing time !

Bill
The story goes like this, my Father is German and my Mother is Dutch but we are all from Canada. 2 years ago my Dad took me to Germany and Holland to see where they both grew up and it was the best trip of my life.. I had literally just begun growing at that time and hence my inspiration to my name and journal and the flavor I attach to them.

Wouldn't be a proper journal without them and you

Must have been a amazing time !

The story goes like this, my Father is German and my Mother is Dutch but we are all from Canada. 2 years ago my Dad took me to Germany and Holland to see where they both grew up and it was the best trip of my life.. I had literally just begun growing at that time and hence my inspiration to my name and journal and the flavor I attach to them.
Where I lived was close to Belgium and Holland

Back
Top Bottom