420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Baron Von Blurple

Hey Baron! You're a week ahead of me in flower so don't worry, you won't be finished last!

I like your verdant plants. I have one which is more of a snot green with an off-cheddar tinge. She's a freak that does what she wants though.
:passitleft:
Hey Proffessor! Thanks for dropping by.

I must admit I am struggling to keep this grow green.

The single biggest problem I am having is keeping up with the Calcium demand. From the very start, every watering I have been supplementing 1 tbsp/gallon with homemade CalMag. I am afraid if I up my dose of it that I will lock something else out.

Hey Proffessor! Thanks for dropping by.

I must admit I am struggling to keep this grow green.

The single biggest problem I am having is keeping up with the Calcium demand. From the very start, every watering I have been supplementing 1 tbsp/gallon with homemade CalMag. I am afraid if I up my dose of it that I will lock something else out.
I had to bail on the GeoFlora for now and will give it another attempt on the clones of the current plants. I was using it with coco and hadn't expected things to get quite as out of control as they did. I'm going to try again but with soil. I honestly don't know what happend but it was pretty bad. Anyway, after 100+ days of vegging we are here lol.

Flower Day 26

Things are moving forward despite the struggle of finding a feeding sweet spot. Yesterday was GeoFlora Bloom feed day and I moved that up from 1/3 of a cup to 1/2 of a cup feeding. As well as watering it in with 4g/gallon MegaCrop booster. I may be starting to stabilize a bit...the garden gods only know...but the next watering will see even higher MegaCrop help I think. My gut is telling me that they are just not getting enough nutes....to the tune of I may need to double what I normally would settle in on.....that's what the vape is telling me.

Some nice looking sticks starting to form up though.

Stay funky Bros!

Whatever the issues with the feeding, the @Weed Seeds Express genetics are shining through in there...excellent stacking and early frost!
Totally agree with the stacking!

First thing I said to myself after they had some time to get furry.

Plants are looking great Baron! Beautiful gardens :green_heart:
Thanks Rex, glad you could pop in for a look!

They are looking wonderful! I went double the Veg time trying to fix issues. Thankfully they recovered and now are in the first few days since flip. Looking forward to watching them transform. Good luck the rest of the way!

They are looking wonderful! I went double the Veg time trying to fix issues. Thankfully they recovered and now are in the first few days since flip. Looking forward to watching them transform. Good luck the rest of the way!
Thanks BakedARea, you certainly look like you ironed out whatever issues that were holding you back. Yours look totally ready for flip and on track.

Love all the outdoor stuff you have going too!

Thanks BakedARea, you certainly look like you ironed out whatever issues that were holding you back. Yours look totally ready for flip and on track.

Love all the outdoor stuff you have going too!
Thanks so much! Yeah...it was quite a bit of mental and life hurdles all of sudden you know. I do think it was a great lesson though for anyone willing to see it as a success. The @Weed Seeds Express genetics are top notch! They recovered so quickly! I challenged them to let a rookie into the grow and they got one! LOL Mistakes after mistakes and they kept plugging away right through them all!

I found it rather therapeutic to realize that my plants were the first to tell me I had an imbalance in life (which was my watering routine). Took a while to see that honestly.

Peaks and valleys...it really is those crappy valleys in life that can deflate you sometimes. My outdoor plants have shown me so much love. While struggling with recent valleys of life, she just kept plugging away and showing me I can relax and just watch. Haaa haaa. She was perfectly content being left alone to grow and be beautiful.

That was your morning therapy session brought to you by Jack Herer.

Thanks so much! Yeah...it was quite a bit of mental and life hurdles all of sudden you know. I do think it was a great lesson though for anyone willing to see it as a success. The @Weed Seeds Express genetics are top notch! They recovered so quickly! I challenged them to let a rookie into the grow and they got one! LOL Mistakes after mistakes and they kept plugging away right through them all!

I found it rather therapeutic to realize that my plants were the first to tell me I had an imbalance in life (which was my watering routine). Took a while to see that honestly.

Peaks and valleys...it really is those crappy valleys in life that can deflate you sometimes. My outdoor plants have shown me so much love. While struggling with recent valleys of life, she just kept plugging away and showing me I can relax and just watch. Haaa haaa. She was perfectly content being left alone to grow and be beautiful.

That was your morning therapy session brought to you by Jack Herer.
And there you have it folks...Thats what the pipe was telling him.

A reading from the book of BakedARea......

Today in Das Schloss

Flower Day 33

Really impressed with how these are stacking up!

Foliage is continuing its decent into the abyss while these unbelievable conifers of THC rise from the horrible carnage of leaf necrosis that tarnishes Das Schloss. The plant itself is a living form of irony....life in death and death in life.

The pictures will hopefully finish of the paragraphs of nothing I've wrote.

Stay funky Bros!

Speaks paragraphs all by themselves. Looks great!

If you're still using the GF, you might want to check out their post here.
Oh, I have indeed upped the GeoFlora not only that, but now watering in with 7gr/gallon of Megacrop. Up from 4gr/gallon. Im thinking the GeoFlora that was incorporated into the ProMix as well as the top dressings, have thrown my soil ph into Calcium lockout range. Whatever side of sweet or sour that would be....sweet methinks, with all the vermin poops in the GF.

I am happy with how the fruit looks though.

Today in Das Schloss

Flower Day 42
Geoflora Bloom feeds upped to 1/2 cup

It really needs to be said again how good the genetics are on this Weedseeds Express Girl Scout Cookie is. Superb stacking and frost. Also, I have now had to begin supporting my sticks as they've fallen over. I really noticed a difference in flower size once I added the 10 g / gallon of MegaCrop to support the upped dosing of GeoFlora Bloom to 1/2 cup.

Its freaking laughable that Im dosing that high on nutes, but they've responded. Now that could be just because of where the flower is at in its growth cycle, but however you want to look at it....they gotten so heavy they've fallen over or are near falling over and that makes me giggle before I fall asleep at night.

Stay funky Bros!

Wow! Those ladies are stacked! I think you mentioned it in your other journal but the MC you are using is the bloom version not their all in 1 right?

Anyway, looking great and makes me want to drop another bean and grow one out in soil. Hmmm, maybe veg out a monster.

Wow! Those ladies are stacked! I think you mentioned it in your other journal but the MC you are using is the bloom version not their all in 1 right?

Anyway, looking great and makes me want to drop another bean and grow one out in soil. Hmmm, maybe veg out a monster.
To clarify,

I am using Miracle Grow Bloom outside and GeoFlora inside.

There is no time left in our outdoor runs.....weather will take them in a month....save the seed.
Next May however....

Back
Top Bottom