420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Baron Von Blurple

Buds look great! Leaves look like they're getting too much MC. ;) But as long as you go to sleep at night giggling, I'm happy. :high-five:
The leaves were looking bad well before the giggle doses...and yeah, the leaves look horrible.

Wonderful looking ladies! At point did you stop doing any defoliating or pruning undergrowth? Or do you keep going all through flower without worrying about stressing her out?
Well, in this case, the lowers have suffered all through out this grow. I never willfully pruned anything. All my pruning was out of mercy....its just been a real fight the whole way.

That being said, I dont hesitate to prune in flower. Once things pass a certain neatness threshold, I start to clip. I also had a very specific focus of driving the growth to 4 main shoots per plant. I pinched off any little off shoots from the main quads to focus on them as much as I could.

The leaves have suffered hugely, but the buds are looking soooo nice. And then theres that humid hot floral Schloss smell.....:nerd-with-glasses:

Only time I worry about stressing a plant is at quading and upcanning. In flower, I just hold on for the ride.

Today in Das Schloss

Day 58

Still no signs of amber trichs, so it looks like its going to most likely another week. Plants have slowed down in drinking and aroma is phull phloral steam ahead.

Stay funky Bros!

Daaaaamn frost giants! Haa haa. They look like they mature enough to be showing but I believe it. I thought I was going to see more on mine outside. How are you checking your trichs btw?
I take a zoomed in picture with my phone and then zoom in some more when viewing it or a magnifying glass.

Looking good, Baron.

I'm harvesting mine today. I've had enough of gawking over these beauties lol.

See. Who needs leaves!
:passitleft:

Pffft....leaves!

Hang on now....you said yours were a week behind me....and your harvesting a week before me??? Pourquoi??

Flower Day 70

Still no signs of amber trichs. Extremely rare sightings of brown ones. Not really worthy for a update, but such as it is, thats whats going on.

Still waiting to chop.......

Yes, that is odd. I only harvested mine at 64 days because there was amber. I would have let them go longer to beef up the buds more but the trichomes said chop so I did.

Maybe yours is one of the Durban leaners?

Back
Top Bottom