420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Beez0404

20210710_004745.jpg

Some of you may recall that way back at the beginning of this grow I dropped my Kelp-Ful container on the floor losing about 1/3 of the bottle. Looking at how much I have left and where I am in the grow I'm quite certain I will run out of the Kelp-ful before the grow is concluded. But since I won a nugget of the month contest I have a new unopened bottle of Kelp-ful I could begrudgingly tap into if I had to do so. But if I do I will always be short of the Kelp-ful in the future. So perhaps Matthew with @Prescription Blend would see fit to send me some of the Kelp-Ful to carry me though the end of this grow?

Girl Scout Cookie Update for today 30 days post flip
I'm pretty convinced the girls are about finished stretching at this point being 4 weeks into flowering. So since the colas didn't get very long I'm sure hoping they get really fat and dense. All four plants are looking great. I am incredibly happy with the performance of the @Prescription Blend nutrients but more so the customer service by Matthew the Rx Blend rep here on 420 Magazine. He's been here to answer any and all questions in a timely manner and he's made sure I did not run out of any of the nutrients while the grow was still going on.

Between the Prescription Blend, The amazing FC-4800 light from @Mars Hydro , and the genetics provided by @Weed Seeds Express these plants have practically grown themselves these last 4-5 weeks. Here is to hoping they finish strong, get really fat, dense, and stinky along the way. Here is a quick photo I took this morning. They were all fed yesterday so loving life today basking under the Sun which is their Mars Hydro light.

Hey Beez.

Looking real good. Do you know the height of your tallest cola? I think mine has stopped at 3 weeks and sitting at 26" (66 cm). Both are sativa dominant and have as many as 13 fingers on each leaf so I am wondering if grows taller also.

Do you know the height of your tallest cola? I think mine has stopped at 3 weeks and sitting at 26" (66 cm).
26" o_O You sure those are GSC plants? LOL My tallest colas around 18-19" above the soil and I don't think they're going to get any taller.

Back
Top Bottom