420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Beez0404

I would have to agree with your assessment of this being the healthiest we’ve seen. The color of green that they are is definitely the healthiest color they’ve been. Great work. Clearly your changes were improvements.

Girl Scout Cookies update for today Day 4 of Flowering.

I removed some leaves from each plant and continue to push down the main branches whenever I walk past the tent. Color is a little lighter then it's been the last week but not light enough to give me cause for concern. I continue to feed the plants using 12ml of both Core A and Core B of the @Prescription Blend nutrients while following the chart for the other four parts of the mix. The @Mars Hydro FC-4800 is now cranked up to full power and still the fixture itself inside the tent is just warm and nowhere near hot. That is SO CRITICAL in my eyes as heat is so hard to deal with in many growing setups. Anyway here are a couple quick pics from this morning.

Yup, I agree with that! The top right showing off more of the Durban poison ancestry?
I would agree with that, most likely a Durban pheno. Notice any differences in the other 3?

Yup, I agree with that! The top right showing off more of the Durban poison ancestry?
The top right is showing more sativa traits then the other three. They all look pretty similar to each other.

Update for the Girl Scout Cookies on Day 5 of Flowering.

The girls were very demanding of my time this morning and I gladly gave it to them. Anyone that knows me knows I love to grow cannabis plants but LOATHE trimming the buds. So I try not to have bushy plants and try to stay away from strains with a high leaf to bud ratio. The way things were heading with three of these GSC girls I knew something had to be done. I totally cleaned one of the girls up and would have done them all that way BUT @Mars Hydro has a stake in this grow too. I personally want to see just how well this FC-4800 light is going to penetrate into the canopy. I avoid larf at all cost but maybe what used to be larf with this light is now good buds? So I tied and trimmed one completely. The bigger bushy plant I tied her down but left all but a few leaves in place. My goal with her is to end up with 8 colas and nothing else. Will it work?, heck I am just winging it here. The other two including the Sativa leaning plant were just tied down with minimum trimming. We'll see how it goes, I was mostly trying to open the plants up for better air circulation and better light penetration.

I hope it stays pretty flat and not thick with foliage. I turned the panel up to 100% full power one day late last week. I am not noticing much difference in the temperature of the panel, maybe just a little warmer. The driver is warmer to the touch but cooler then the Meanwell driver on my other light. So now I'll be putting my fancy Lux meter to work trying to keep the canopy at a height where it's in the 60,000 to 65,000 Lux range and from here it's time to see what these @Weed Seeds Express girls can do.

Back
Top Bottom