420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Beez0404

all 3 of the nondurb phenos looked about in stride until that last set of photos. or maybe I'm wrong.
The nondurbs all look alike structurally with the exception being the one in the back left corner is smaller then the two on the right.

The original containers were too flimsy for me. (It's my understanding @Prescription Blend has already made a change in the containers for all new shipments.)
I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to crack into my Rx Blend kit I won for nugget of the month to carry me through to the end of the GSC run.
I am really careful with the Kelp-ful. Looks and smells like great stuff but I wouldn't want to spill it.
@Brett Blaze We will have a set available in standard rigid bottles (the round ones) but we will also continue to ship the smaller se that you all received for at least little while for people that want a smaller set and probably switch these to bottles soon also. Some people love the pouches but overall the bottles offer more benefits. Kelp-Ful, ya don't spill it on carpet because that would be bad.

@beez0404 We wont let you run out during your comp grow.... use what the plants need.

Checking in..... lookin like some flowers are about to bloom. Looking good Beeze.

I gotta little one too like you. She was that way from the start. Looks like genetics to me. She's just a little different in every way slightly different. Things could change in flower.

Kelp meal is a good top dress. I've been using GeoFlora its got a fair amount of kelp in it.

Today was feeding day for the girls. Their pots were getting pretty light. I added an extra 2ml of Kelp-Ful to the mix. I also added 10 ml of H202 to each gallon to infuse a little more oxygen into the root system. The Durban leaner is in full bloom while the other three are thinking about it.

I'm with bob, I think we're looking at 3 phenos here. A durban leaner, a OG Kush leaner and 2 50/50s.

well... actually its hard to say, could be 2 og kush phenos and 1 50/50. Normally though, those mix genetic phenos are the ones that get bigger.

Girl Scout Cookies Update for today Day 12 post flip

I purchased a new product recently called Recharge. It is a powder that you add right in with your nutrients.

According to their propaganda Recharge will:
  • Increases availability of soluble nutrition to plants
  • Increases plant vigor and resistance to stress
  • Will not burn plants at any concentration
  • Compliments ANY nutrient product; synthetic or organic
  • Helps to correct soil pH
  • Great for ALL PLANTS
I thought I would give it a shot only on the smallish plant in the back left. I added this to her water when she got fed the other day. If she doesn't catch up I'll be stuck putting a milk crated up on blocks or something to even out the canopy.

Anyway, here are a couple photos I snapped this afternoon.

Here we are at the 2 week milestone. The GSC girls were flipped 2 weeks ago today. They are not real thirsty plants at this point needing to be watered about every 4 days. Because Mars Hydro has been good to me, and because I have heard from several other members that the quality of the Mars Hydro tents are excellent I went ahead and purchased a 4x4x 6.5 tent from them. If you're interested in checking out the @Mars Hydro tents you can click this link here Grow Tent - Led Grow Tent for Sale - Mars Hydro Did I mention that Mars is having a great Summer sale right now on their Grow Tents?

I hope everyone has a glorious weekend. Stay safe and stay medicated.

I forgot to include the picture earlier. Never seen this before. It is the top of the medium on the plant in the back right of the tent. It's roots are all coming above the surface on the top. You think it may be after more oxygen? I feel like I need to cover them up but there is no room the pot is full.

Back
Top Bottom