420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Beez0404

Girl Scout Cookies Update for today 21 Days post flip

Today was thorough inspection day for the GSC girls from @Weed Seeds Express . I do this once a week where I take each plant out of the tent and examine it closely for any problems. With the exception of a few leaves that I accidently sucked into the shop vac and a handful of bottom leaves that were too close to the medium that I removed all looked great. The @Mars Hydro light continues to allow the girls to bask in it's rays. I am seeing no toxicities or deficiencies and the leaf colors look just great so the @Prescription Blend continues to do a fantastic job. What will be telling for me with the Prescription Blend is how the plants look around weeks 4-5 of flowering. Will the Rx Blend have everything the plants need and at the levels they require? We should know in about 2 weeks or so. My confidence is building with the Prescription Blend as the grow goes on so I have to feel confident about its abilities.

When I rearranged the plants today I moved the girls from the right side of the tent to the left side and vice versa. I was just noting that the plants on the right were overall outperforming the girls on the left. So I thought what the heck rotate them and see if it makes a difference. Here are some pics from today.

Girl Scout Cookies Update at Flip +22 days today
Not much to say. Everyone got fed and watered today. Hoping for more stretch but as my wife says, It is what it is!

Update for today the 4th of July! 23 days post flip. I swear the plants all stretched about an inch overnight. Anyone know how long the GSC plants will stretch till they're done? The bottom photo is a Girl Scout Cookies I grew probably almost 3 years ago but sadly I don't remember the stretch.

Did your cookie not double in size by week 4?? both ,,on mine had stopped stretching by week 4 and had certainly doubled in size ,,Anyway u take wot u got bro
They lookin good

Mine are still stretching - 26 days since flipping light cycle. Your’s look awesome - lots of colas and already plumping up!

Update for the Girl Scout Cookies for day 26 post flip.

I was going to do a trim job yesterday on the biggest girl but a faulty left rear wheel speed sensor changed my plans. I got that knocked out but was drained from the heat. So I pulled her out of the tent today to take a look. Really there wasn't too much trimming to do as I'm trying to relearn how I do things and keep as many leaves as possible on the plants. One thing I did do was to spread out her colas a bit as she would allow. I got her opened up which I think will help. Here are some pics.

And this is what she looked like when I was finished. Spread out quite a bit more. Should allow the smaller tops to do better.

A peek under the skirt.

And some family photos.

Great lookin plants u got there,,an your plant looks better opened up :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom