420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By BooWho2

Might be hard to keep the water where you want it, but worth a try! Looking forward to seeing the roots after harvest.
Well the matrix lids should be able to sit on top of the soil, wicking it down when the drippers dispense the liquids. If the pots stay moist it's a lot easier to retain the water. When your soil cakes up the water has to penetrate that outer layer before it starts to suck it up, if that makes any sense.
So in that case, the water runs through to the bottom, not really wetting the soil.

Well the matrix lids should be able to sit on top of the soil, wicking it down when the drippers dispense the liquids. If the pots stay moist it's a lot easier to retain the water. When your soil cakes up the water has to penetrate that outer layer before it starts to suck it up, if that makes any sense.
So in that case, the water runs through to the bottom, not really wetting the soil.
That makes sense to me. I’m super stoned right now on a cookie with a Purple Lemonade kickoff. :cheesygrinsmiley: And I have a question, but I can’t remember what it was. Darn. Oh! I put the outdoor regs in PRoMix BX(?) today and the texture was interesting.:rollit:

I’m super stoned right now on a cookie with a Purple Lemonade kickoff.
If a train was going southbound at 100kmh, and a guy was crossing the tracks a mile down the road... nevermind. I don't want to sober you up :).
Oh! I put the outdoor regs in PRoMix BX(?) today and the texture was interesting.
Haha, great question. I'll have an answer probably never.

Hope you don’t mind me showing up late to the party, but better late than never, eh?

Think I’ll just sit here in the half dark munching Skittles and taking it all in…

Magnus

Happy Friday! :ciao:. I've been working on transplanting #2 and #3 before I start hardening them outside. They both needed an up pot and a 7 or 10 gallon pot inside is just to much for me right now so I up potted both into 5 gallon cloth pots. I believe I have two distinct phenotypes in this grow. #s 1 and 2 both have slimmer, more sativa like leaves:
PXL_20210611_173223441.jpg
PXL_20210611_173231917.jpg

#s 3 and 4 have those huge, more Indica type leaves:
PXL_20210611_173242234.jpg
PXL_20210611_173253151.jpg

I'm not sure I've seen any thinner leafed GSCs in the Comparative....but I'm sure there are some!
Hope you don’t mind me showing up late to the party, but better late than never, eh?

Think I’ll just sit here in the half dark munching Skittles and taking it all in…

Magnus
:ciao: Hi Magnus! Welcome to my journal. Sit wherever you'd like!

Quite a variety, Boo!

They all look happy. :Rasta:

Looking great, Boo- #1, #2, & #3 do look happy, but #4 looks ecstatic!

That's the one- What a beauty!

Thanks Carcass! I think you are referring to #3. She's the biggie on the right in the last pic? :cheesygrinsmiley:
Yes he is. (And no he didn't tell me I could answer for him.) I'm keeping my eye on #3 and realized you typed the intro that way just to cause confusion. :laughtwo:

I said before that #3 looked like it was on steroids and now it looks like the fun is just beginning! Have a good time with that one. :Rasta:

Yup. They’re all doing nicely. But that one looks like you’ve given it a couple extra shots of growth hormones! Lol.

All my best,
~Magnus

Back
Top Bottom