420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By BooWho2

Looking Good, Boo!
That beauty is really reminding me of your prize winning Chocodope auto! :bravo:
I fed her so we shall see if it does anything for the dropping leaves.
I hope you have better luck than I did with that IG- it did finally stop dropping leaves...but only because it ran out of leaves to drop....:oops:
the loss of leaves did make for an easier trim session, though...
As big as that plant is, those lowers are pretty far from the light (and probably mostly in the shade)- that might be contributing to the yellowing/dropping....

Looking Good, Boo!
That beauty is really reminding me of your prize winning Chocodope auto! :bravo:

I hope you have better luck than I did with that IG- it did finally stop dropping leaves...but only because it ran out of leaves to drop....:oops:
the loss of leaves did make for an easier trim session, though...
As big as that plant is, those lowers are pretty far from the light (and probably mostly in the shade)- that might be contributing to the yellowing/dropping....
Thanks Carcass! She looks a LOT like Miss Chocodope did, filling the tent in the same "spray of roses" way. :cheesygrinsmiley: I'm trying not to sweat the leaf dropping too much - it's just not something that I recall happening at that magnitude. I'm always down for an easy trim! :high-five:. Stay cool. :cool:

I'm trying not to sweat the leaf dropping too much
I wouldn't either, since the rest of the plant looks about as healthy as it can be- it looks to me like it's the perfect shade of green....

Hi Prof! Thanks for stopping by! I'm sure yours will be looking like mine in no time. :love: Now to just get them across the finish line. :passitleft:
I still have to drop an update but things are looking better. The clones have rooted and one of the plants is just starting to grow nicely again. One may have to go in the bin though which is a shame but I do still have the clone so all is not lost.
The finish line may be someway off for me yet lol. I'll meet you all there though.
:passitleft:

Happy Hump Day all! :ciao: Things are rolling along in the GSC world. I thought I had two each of 2 phenotypes, but GSC #4 is looking decidedly different than the other 3. Her color is a little lighter, her structure is just unruly, and she's got some Sativa looking leaves on her. Have a look:
PXL_20210721_201703521.jpg

GSC #4 is in the middle (#2, #4, #3).
PXL_20210719_143516516.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20210719_143424956.PORTRAIT.jpg

Am I seeing things? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom