420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By BooWho2

If they are seeded as badly as you think I'd cut my losses now.
I wouldn't put any further time or money into them.

If you want you can ruminate for a bit and assess them a few days from now?

If they are seeded as badly as you think I'd cut my losses now.
I would put any further time or money into them.

If you want you can ruminate for a bit and assess them a few days from now?
Thanks VG. I‘m weighing pros and cons since you are right, there is a lot of time and nutrient/supplement $$ going into them. The outdoor grow in my Perpetual journal is going down the same path so I’ve got a big decision to make soon. :straightface:

@BooWho2 I don’t know if you’re into edibles but you can still make butter with seeded flower if you break it up gently so the seeds stay whole.

You could stop feeding them and see how far the get...

edit: seed flower is also good for water extract with those mesh bags!!

@BooWho2 I don’t know if you’re into edibles but you can still make butter with seeded flower if you break it up gently so the seeds stay whole.

You could stop feeding them and see how far the get...

edit: seed flower is also good for water extract with those mesh bags!!
Thanks so much PB. I am into edibles, but my heart is not into bringing 7 large outdoor plants that are covered in seeds through the process. I have 4 other plants outside, 3 of which have also been pollinated. And….I just discovered this afternoon that my GSC #1 in the tent is also pollinated…. :straightface: Someone got me good! :high-five: I know it sounds picky, but I just don’t want to spend the kind of blood, sweat, (tears) and dollars on plants that make me sad when I’m around them. :cheesygrinsmiley: I think I’ll cut my losses and take a breath, then start a new grow and keep the door shut on my Playhouse! I really liked the PB product and will definitely use it again. I lean towards autoflowers so I’ll use it again during one of those grows in the near future.:love:

Happy Monday all! :ciao: I took down GSC #1 today. She was 122 days old / 56 days in flower.
PXL_20210816_214432997.PORTRAIT.jpg

If you've been watching this journal you'll know that I've had a pollination issue with my outdoor grows. Apparently indoors too. :oops:
PXL_20210816_192725102.jpg
PXL_20210816_192719123.jpg
PXL_20210816_204402797.jpg

Can you see the seeds in the first two pics, along with the discolored pistils? Those branches were very low on the plant. The last pic is a larger cola. Could be nanners, could be seeds. I expect we shall see just how far she got once the buds are dry. ;) Every grow is amazingly different. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Congrats on the first of your GSC plants being harvested, Boo. Sorry about the seeds but they're not the end of the world. You can still get high. You just have to be careful of seeds popping if you're smoking it. :Rasta:

Hey Boo. Sorry to hear about the seeds. I was going to suggest making hash with the plants but that would be as difficult as making edibles with that amount of material.

Does your indoor plant have a red/purple tinge to her flowers? My eyes are bad and I can't quite tell.

Hey Boo. Sorry to hear about the seeds. I was going to suggest making hash with the plants but that would be as difficult as making edibles with that amount of material.

Does your indoor plant have a red/purple tinge to her flowers? My eyes are bad and I can't quite tell.
Hi Professor! No, the indoor plant looks like it’s got a tinge of color but I believe it’s due to the pistils turning really dark once the pollination happened. It’s definitely related. She’s still doing the low and slow so I won’t know the extent of her pollination until next week or so. A handful of seeds from her wouldn’t be bad.
I’m bummed about the outdoor plants…it’s 3 GSCs and 4 others that I’ve been growing since April. :rolleyes: Talk about busting up a summer grow! Oh well.:straightface:

Mornin Boo.
If you want to process some of them I think dry ice kief would be the easiest route.
Bubble hash would be a lot of work.
I'm going to make some with all of my trimmings that have accumulated. Just waiting for the Nachos to be done.

Mornin Boo.
If you want to process some of them I think dry ice kief would be the easiest route.
Bubble hash would be a lot of work.
I'm going to make some with all of my trimmings that have accumulated. Just waiting for the Nachos to be done.
Hi VG! Thanks for the suggestion. I’m still thinking about what I’m going to do with them. For now, they are all still out there and alive. My baby girl is being induced today so no final decision will be made about them for a week or so. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sending positive thoughts and best wishes your daughter's way today, Boo.

My baby girl is being induced today
I hope the birth is an easy one for your daughter and granddaughter!
You're going to be an awesome Grandma!

Back
Top Bottom