420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By BooWho2

:ciao: Hi all. Happy hump day! Thanks to you all of you for the congrats on the new grandbaby. :love:

GSC #1 is dried and curing. Here are some final pics and totals:
1629914269482.jpeg

PXL_20210825_160911496.jpg
PXL_20210825_161048316.jpg

She came out to a little more than 11.5 ounces. :cheesygrinsmiley:
PXL_20210825_161101520.jpg
PXL_20210825_161739156.PORTRAIT.jpg

I‘d like to give a big shout out to @Weed Seeds Express , @Prescription Blend , @Sierra Natural Science , and @Mars Hydro for the sponsorship on this grow. The seeds were hardy and grew impressively, the nutrients were easy to use and helped produce beautiful, solid flowers, and the SNS 209 is really an amazing product. I had a few bug bites on all of the GSC plants (inside and out) but I honestly had more dead bugs on the plants than I did bites. Finally, the Mars Hydro SP 3000 is an amazing light. It ran so cool with not heat issues at all in my tent, and it provided all the light my pretty lady needed. You we’re all a great team of sponsors and I thank you for helping me pull what is almost a personal record from one plant. :high-five:
I‘d also like to thank the members here who have been cheering me on, offering advice, and having my back when I needed it. :love:
With that, I consider this journal complete. :peace:

Congrats on your harvest, Boo! That's an amazing yield you got from one plant.

:welldone:

Nice finish to a wonderful journal!

Get some rest and then hurry back! :Rasta:

Almost 3/4 of a pound...wow!
Well done, Boo!
And thanks for a great journal, start to finish:bravo:

Wow!!! :goodjob: The buds look amazing! Have you sampled any yet?
As a matter of fact I tried one bud this evening. I needed it. Been a rough couple of days. I won’t give a smoke report yet due to the previous sentence, but I will say that I enjoyed it. It gave me a nice head high but also relaxed me from the head to my toes. Which is a good thing - it stopped me from lowering my normal behavior to the normal of others. :cheesygrinsmiley: I will gladly make an official smoke report in a couple of days. Thanks for stopping in Tommyboy!:love:

As a matter of fact I tried one bud this evening. I needed it. Been a rough couple of days. I won’t give a smoke report yet due to the previous sentence, but I will say that I enjoyed it. It gave me a nice head high but also relaxed me from the head to my toes. Which is a good thing - it stopped me from lowering my normal behavior to the normal of others. :cheesygrinsmiley: I will gladly make an official smoke report in a couple of days. Thanks for stopping in Tommyboy!:love:
Nice! GSC is my favorite everyday smoke.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :goodjob:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom