420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Brett Blaze

Stage - Veg Day 25 - 13 Days since topping -39 days above ground

It's Friday!!!

I am taking off a few leaves every night to allow more light to the inner branches. Still can't tell.

Today's Photos:

Today's Data:

I am also posting this information on @beez0404 thread in regards to discussions on runoff Ph with @Prescription Blend

Input: 750ml of solution - Total starting 1510 ppm (nutrients 1020 ppm, tap water 145 ppm, Cal-Mag and Terpinator 345 ppm) with Ph 6.2.

#1 Output: 75 ml (10%) - 900 ppm Ph 6.2
#2 Output: 115 ml (15%) - 1070 ppm Ph 6.0

Stage - Veg Day 25 - 13 Days since topping -39 days above ground

It's Friday!!!

I am taking off a few leaves every night to allow more light to the inner branches. Still can't tell.

Today's Photos:

Today's Data:

I am also posting this information on @beez0404 thread in regards to discussions on runoff Ph with @Prescription Blend

Input: 750ml of solution - Total starting 1510 ppm (nutrients 1020 ppm, tap water 145 ppm, Cal-Mag and Terpinator 345 ppm) with Ph 6.2.

#1 Output: 75 ml (10%) - 900 ppm Ph 6.2
#2 Output: 115 ml (15%) - 1070 ppm Ph 6.0
Impressive

I did a pretty major trimming tonight. All downward branches, (There were still a few) lower fan leaves, and most inward leaves.

Before and after photos.

:peace: :passitleft:

Stage - Veg Day 26 - 14 Days since topping -40 days above ground

Good Day Growers

I did a pretty good trimming last night and after 12 hours they are pretty full again. Removing the large bottom fan leaves makes it much easier to water. I am about 9 days out from flipping. During the last week I will be letting the branches grow upward. When they get to about 12" I'll probably flip.

Today's Photos:

Sometimes I think it's a little too much.
I think this also makes a case for the air pots. They are forcing the root zone ramification to happen which is then enabling more vigor up top! You give them a haircut and it forces the roots to get stronger enabling more vigor on top. I'm loving this loop!

Stage - Veg Day 27 - 15 Days since topping - 41 days above ground

Happy Sunday

No real news today. I'll probably pin back the branches again tonight. Hopefully the last time so I can just let them grow a bit. Finishing up week 4 of Veg.

Today's Photos:

The plants are about 6" tall which is right where I want them at this stage. Another 6" to go.

The water intake is increasing so I may go to two waterings a day. Each had 800ml with minimal runoff. Less than 10%. Both are still dripping so not sure of exact amount.

Very disturbing. As I was checking the runoff all the power from the power strip went off. Looks like I'll be replacing that after they go into darkness.

Runoff is taking up to 2 hours.

Today's Data: Nutrient Solution input 1525 ppm. (1020 ppm nutrients) Ph 6.3

#1 800 ml in, 70 ml out (9%) 1112 ppm
#2 800 ml in, 85 ml out (11%) 1345 ppm

Update:

I tied down all the branches (except the two from the cutting mishap) to the sides of the pot this evening. No more outward growing and time to start growing upwards.

Update:

I tied down all the branches (except the two from the cutting mishap) to the sides of the pot this evening. No more outward growing and time to start growing upwards.

I don't know where to begin with this one she's so thick any suggestions

IMG_20210602_183422583_HDR.jpg

I don't know where to begin with this one she's so thick any suggestions

IMG_20210602_183422583_HDR.jpg
Take off a few of the inner pointing leaves covering the new branches to allow more light in. Besides that just keep working it out towards the edge of the container. I was trimming and strapping down almost daily.

Stage - Veg Day 28 - 16 Days since topping - 42 days above ground

Happy Monday Growers

I can't believe that it's already 4 weeks in Veg and 6 weeks since I started. The combination of the @Weed Seeds Express GSC seeds, the Demon LED from @Budget LED and the Nutrients from @Prescription Blend have been really great so far. My plan was 5 weeks in Veg which looks to be really close.

Last night I did my last LST by strapping down the main 4 branches of each plant. For plant #2; the branch that had one of the four heads accidentally cut off still has two branches moving towards the edge. They are lagging so I may just let them grow upwards.

From this point forward I will focus on the upward progress of all the branches. When I get to 12" I will flip to keep them below 36" tall after stretching.

Each plant is getting 800 ml of nutrients each morning.

Today's Photos:

Here is a close up of the strapping.

Back
Top Bottom