420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By CO Finest

Hello 420 Mag family!!!
This grow will consist of 30! Girl Scout Cookies from Weed Seeds Express.
Here is the grow products line up.

Pots, fabric, 3gallon, 5gallon, maybe 7gallon
Pots, plastic, 5gallon, 7gallon, maybe 10gallon

Soil only, Fox farm Happy frog to start seeds in solo cups and fox farm ocean in final pots

Nutes, Fox farm OMRI Listed and Registered CDFA Organic Happy frog all purpose fertilizer
Dr. Earth Organic, Recharge, Cal/mag, Epsom salt and Technaflora Thrive Alive B1 Green for a extra shot of organic seaweed and vitamin B1

Grow style, Some topped, some LST and some left to grow natural

Grow areas, Some will grow in open rooms and some in 5x5 grow tent and maybe some outside we will see on timing

Lights used, All Mars Hydro except one which I can not say name. Here is Mars Light list, Four SP250 Bars, Two TS 3000'S, One pro cree, One 192 Reflector and one FC 4800 and One unnamed 750 wall watt with Cree & Osram chips, I might be buying the new FC-E4800 during this grow to replace the unnamed light we will see on the budget

Water used, 55 gallon reservoir with four cola air stones fed from Tap water with a single charcoal filter inline so the plants have good smelling and tasty drinking water.

Plants grown in open flower room will have 5 double nets for scrogging and cola support with two flow controlled intake fans and two exhaust fans. Plants grown in tent will have 1 single net for cola support with one controlled exhaust fan, intake is open ducting draws in from the negative pressure it has two 90 degree bends and goes into dark corner.

More to come very soon. I will be posting pictures of the growing accessories soon.
I would like to give a huge THANK YOU to 420Mag and Weed Seeds Express for giving me the opportunity to do this epic huge grow. I never have loaded only one strain in the two rooms I will be showing before. This is a first for me to do and it will be teaching me a lot by seeing the same strain grown in many different ways and using different nutes.

This is the preview of what's to come thank you all for stopping by I appreciate all your support.
:passitleft:

Hello 420 Mag family!!!
This grow will consist of 30! Girl Scout Cookies from Weed Seeds Express.
Here is the grow products line up.

Pots, fabric, 3gallon, 5gallon, maybe 7gallon
Pots, plastic, 5gallon, 7gallon, maybe 10gallon

Soil only, Fox farm Happy frog to start seeds in solo cups and fox farm ocean in final pots

Nutes, Fox farm OMRI Listed and Registered CDFA Organic Happy frog all purpose fertilizer
Dr. Earth Organic, Recharge, Cal/mag, Epsom salt and Technaflora Thrive Alive B1 Green for a extra shot of organic seaweed and vitamin B1

Grow style, Some topped, some LST and some left to grow natural

Grow areas, Some will grow in open rooms and some in 5x5 grow tent and maybe some outside we will see on timing

Lights used, All Mars Hydro except one which I can not say name. Here is Mars Light list, Four SP250 Bars, Two TS 3000'S, One pro cree, One 192 Reflector and one FC 4800 and One unnamed 750 wall watt with Cree & Osram chips, I might be buying the new FC-E4800 during this grow to replace the unnamed light we will see on the budget

Water used, 55 gallon reservoir with four cola air stones fed from Tap water with a single charcoal filter inline so the plants have good smelling and tasty drinking water.

Plants grown in open flower room will have 5 double nets for scrogging and cola support with two flow controlled intake fans and two exhaust fans. Plants grown in tent will have 1 single net for cola support with one controlled exhaust fan, intake is open ducting draws in from the negative pressure it has two 90 degree bends and goes into dark corner.

More to come very soon. I will be posting pictures of the growing accessories soon.
I would like to give a huge THANK YOU to 420mag and Weed Seeds Express for giving me the opportunity to do this epic huge grow. I never have loaded only one strain in the two rooms I will be showing before. This is a first for me to do and it will be teaching me a lot by seeing the same strain grown in many different ways and using different nutes.

This is the preview of what's to come thank you all for stopping by I appreciate all your support.
Hey @CO Finest , I'll pull up a chair if you don't mind.

Hey @CO Finest , I'll pull up a chair if you don't mind.
I don't mind at all thank you for being here. Please enjoy the recliner seats for this is going to be a long show....

So this is the Blockbuster movie of the comparative. Looking forward to seeing this :thumb:
Yes sir.. Your 3D glasses will be on the table to your left and all you can eat popcorn on the right. Thank you for being here.
:popcorn: :passitleft:

As Matthew McConaughey would say, alright alright alright... The seeds have landed into the eagles nest today. I was on the worried side with a hole right next to the X ray sticker lol I hope the gamma rays from the flux capacitor that X Rayed the beans do not create a mutation zombie girl scout, well I will do that with a bit of LST on some of them.
2.jpg

But to my surprise all the chickens were in the nest.

3.jpg

More to come real soon just had to post the update

Here is the growing products I am going to be using for this grow. Growing aint cheap....
1.jpg

Wow!

I have schtuff envy!

I am waiting on a few things to show up to get this grow started. Everything should be here with in a week so the wait will not be to long. I will be buying a new light for the main flower room that will be in there by the time these plants go in there. My new water pump showed up to upgrade my watering system which is a 45 gallon rez with four cola air stones, it does the water drip for main flower room and hand held watering hose. It had a EcoPlus 655 GPH that worked great just not enough for the drip heads I would like to use so I ordered a Vivosun 800 GPH but it was garbage and did less then the EcoPlus 655 so lesson learned stick with EcoPluse so I ordered the Eco 1267. With Eco the part number is the GPH rating. Going to install soon.
5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom