420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By CO Finest

U really have a dutch accent ? Or something equally barron von something ish lol?
Im doing goldmember in my head trying to imagine what u sound like, can u do good accents ?.
Yup I got zem. Scottish too, Espanol and French Canadian.

Oh! and Neufy Canadian.

Almost time to start seeds. Waiting on a couple more things to show up. Today Geoflora Nutrients showed up. I am switching over all my gardens to dry nutes. Geoflora Nutrients

I wonder who won the soccer game... Package gave me flash back of Ace Ventura Pet Detective UPS scene
1.jpg

25LB bags for the nutes
2.jpg

That awesome man! I just saw this wasn't on my watch list yet. Count me in to follow along and learn!

Package gave me flash back of Ace Ventura Pet Detective UPS scene
:rofl: One of the best scenes ever! Box is on point! Haaa haaaa. Glad the bags survived. That would have been a bummer if they had opened and leaked out of the box.

Darn ya got the favours of the sponsors for this grow... a lot of seeds & ferts as well :thumb:
Every bit helps and I appreciate all of it. Electric alone will be around 3k on top of soil, pots, water and my time. 9 Years of showing my grows I do not regret it one bit and I appreciate every one of you that take your time to stop by.

How's it coming along brother, did you plant the seeds yet? :cheer:
Just got the last package I was waiting for. I had to time this right to add in the 120 plant cycle so they will have the flower room by themselves. Did not want any mix ups and I also am ordering the new FC-E series light so that should be in room by the time for flower. I will post a update very soon.
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom