420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By CO Finest

Sorry for the long delay. Had some fans go down and had to work on main flower room while it was empty. Running on only one intake fan for now it should do the job for veg time. So here we go.
1.jpg

Solo cups loaded now about to get them watered soaked

2.jpg

Now soaking this might take a few hours for all of them to fully wick up the water. Then I will plant the seeds.
3.jpg
4.jpg

Now the time has come. The seeds have been planted now the waiting game to see how many brake through the soil.
5.jpg

Update will come when I see who brakes ground first. Thank you all for stopping by take care..
:passitleft:

So far 25 out of 30 are above the soil and going. It looks like three more are starting to push up on the soil. I will check back in two days to see if the other 5 popped up.
1.jpg
2.jpg

Just as I thought the others just needed a little more time. 100%!! above soil now. These true born and raised in soil girls are off to a good start.
1.jpg
2.jpg

Just as I thought the others just needed a little more time. 100%!! above soil now. These true born and raised in soil girls are off to a good start.
1.jpg
2.jpg
100% on that many seeds is great! I lost one out of 12 in germination and I don't think it was my fault. It usually is.

Nice one Co.

Now I am watching them very close for over stretching to lower light as needed. I always start a little high to be safe. Looks like light needs to come down a few more inches already. They have about one ish week to grow in the solo cups then will be transplanted into the finial pots. I still have not decided with the pot sizes yet. Will decided when its transplant day and trust me doing 30+ will be a long day. There is another 30 planted next to them same age but different strains lol. I run 60 cycle so 120 at a time month apart 30 ish per room. Fun fun will update soon.

100% on that many seeds is great! I lost one out of 12 in germination and I don't think it was my fault. It usually is.

Nice one Co.
It is outstanding to see seeds I know nothing about all pop. By nothing about I mean never grown before. One out of twelve is not bad at all to me. Not all seeds are created equal lol. Thank you for taking your time to stop by take care

Just a little look at three days later
1.jpg

Ok we have a little runt sitting right dab in the middle of the group. I shall name you little foot.
2.jpg

1.jpg
2.jpg

and another look at the little runt, all seeds are not created equal here is the proof lol
3.jpg

Congrats on the germination rate! Says a lot about the genetics for sure. I was about to send Little Foot some good vibes to grow. But I think this time...it's time to cull it and move on. Lol

Back
Top Bottom