420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By CO Finest

I'm still in my lawn chair watching @CO Finest I sure love seeing me a large forest at its best!

Man this transplant night is making me put the work in for sure. I am about the half way point and the Rocky music is kicking full blast in my head. Here is a little peek at the pre forest where I am taking a break lol

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Oh Before I forget, the pic with the 18 pots are 5gallon, the pic with the 5 pots are seven gallon. I think I got two more five gallon the rest will be in seven gallon. I am not going to run any plastic pots this round. I also want to thank all you that have stopped by here I really do appreciate you all taking your time to do so. More to come soon.
:passitleft:

Long time coming @CO Finest

If you don't mind I think stick around to see how you are coming along.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
I do not mind at all, thank you stopping by. Take care my friend see you soon..

Got them all done and GTG along with a few others. I am going to let them get over the transplant then move them over into the flower room where they will veg for a few week. I will update in a few days.
1.jpg
2.jpg

Eight days after transplants. Plants are looking good. I am about to top a few of the and tie over a few others. Some are going to just grow natural with no training. Now there is no way to compare what so ever how the will yield better one way or the next. You can clearly see with the genetics there is a big growth difference between plants. The only real way to compare would be to clone and compare the clones to have more of a even playing field. I am just going to do a few different ways just to get a idea by seeing all next to each other in no way to compare finial outcome.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Last night I topped a few of them. I will post pic when I can see them growing out. The plants I topped were the taller growing ones. Now the question is, should I put all the topped together in one area and the natural growing in another? Or just keep them all mixed. Leaning towards separating them so I can see what the canopies look like during late flower.

Feel free to share your opinion and why you think one way or the other or any other ideas you may have.

I think you’d do alright separating them. Then you can ignore the xmas trees while you work with your trainees. Otherwise you might find yourself fussing with risers under the topped plants to keep the canopy even with their spindly xmas tree neighbours. That’s got p.i.t.a. written all over it.
Love your work. So far, so good. :rollit:

I think you’d do alright separating them. Then you can ignore the xmas trees while you work with your trainees. Otherwise you might find yourself fussing with risers under the topped plants to keep the canopy even with their spindly xmas tree neighbours. That’s got p.i.t.a. written all over it.
Love your work. So far, so good. :rollit:
Agree fully for canopy reasons

Plants doing good, Looks like a couple more weeks before they get moved.
1.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg

A close look at one that was topped. Starting to grow out twins
3.jpg

I will check back in a week or so. Thank you for stopping by take care

Three days of growth.
#4 pic1.jpg
4.jpg

The plants have told me the roots have made it to the bottom of pots and now time to grow what's above the soil. I always see this stall in top growth after transplant, it is really cool how the plants know to focus on root growth first then above ground. Now they are starting to take off. They went a little over 10days without needing water, witch is one of the number one mistakes newer growers make after a transplant watering to soon and slowing root growth. I have always waited for the leaf droop or pots to feel almost empty for first two watering's. This weekend will be time to tie over some of the untopped ones and tie the topped ones, maybe leave a couple of the topped ones untied and grow natural as well. This will be a cluster of growing styles in one shot. Anyways here is a three day look of growth of whole garden.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
5.jpg

I might move them over to flower room to veg as well this weekend we will see. I appreciate you all for stopping by take care.

Plants moved into flower room to veg under stronger lights. Left side are all topped right side all natural.
1.jpg
2.jpg

Last night the girls looked hungry and the pots were really light to pick up so perfect time to give them a first feed of the Geoflora Nutrients and follow up with watering. I used the ammount on Geoflora web site and mixed it in the top inch or two of soil. Hope to see in a few days what they think of their new diet. I was wanting to flower at the beginning of this month but it is looking next month at this point. They are on the small side of what I like to flower. Now I will say the nutrient need per plants very big time with some showing hunger big time, some slight hunger and some are happy. You would think right off the bat the bigger plants want more food but not in this round some of the mid size are the really hungry ones. Now I am also talking about the ones in same size pots as well. Will check back in a few days.
1.jpg
2.jpg

Just checking in on the girls. They are wanting water for sure. I have noticed I have two that are bad genetics. You can see the two in the pic's. They all are getting same nuts and same water in the same room. I have seen this a few times before.
1.jpg
4.jpg

All the other plants are happy and growing good.
2.jpg
5.jpg

I am wanting to flip to flower in a week or two. I will update soon.

They are starting to fill out nice. I am going to give them a couple more weeks until flower time. By then they should be at the right size for me.
1 (1).jpg

2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom