420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By CO Finest

Knocked out another five plants tonight. That makes nine down twenty one more to go.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

I forgot to say I have started on the right side which is the untopped natural growing side. So far the weight is looking good. on the two four stacks I have done right now wet average is around 1Lb 5oz. I have been doing weight on four plants at a time to get some what of a average weight will try to keep track of the wet to dry of each four blocks. See yall tomorrow take care.
:passitleft::headbanger:

I have been in the zone. Knocked out six more only fifteen more to go. Was thinking today dang these should be called skittles with all the colors I am getting from plant to plant. All in same room same temps same humidity, some green some purple some red which I must say the red ones look bad azz... Now I have to say the plants genetics are kind of all over the place. The green ones with the think leaves are super thick. the green with thin leaves are more on the fluff side and heavy the purple are thick but light and the red are more on the fluff side. No consistency whatsoever that I have seen so far besides the smell that has been the same. I will say the quality looks outstanding so far. Very sticky and smells awesome.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg

That is it for tonight see yall soon thanks for stopping by take care..
:passitleft::headbanger:

4.jpg

Rack is filling up fast. One of the very few good problems to have.
1.jpg

A look at one of the plants roots I just harvested
2.jpg

Another five plants down just five more to go. Thank you lord for bowl trimmers.
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

Last five plants done. Going to take a week brake before flower room clean out. That also allows the soil in the pots to fully dry out making them a lot lighter to carry out. So Lets talk numbers. I did 15 natural growing and 15 topped. To my surprise The natural came out on top with this genetics. Wet numbers. 4Lb 5/8 Natural. 3Lb 15 7/8 topped.
Total 8Lb 4 1/2oz. Over all very happy with the quality. The smell was very sweet cookie ish. Very sticky was a little of a pain to trim but worth it. The non leafy ones were awesome. The leafy ones were very time consuming. Colors were very nice. The purple and the red ones looked awesome. I found my cam does not show colors like my eyes see lol.

I would like to thank 420 Mag, Weed Seeds Express, Geo Flora, Mars Hydro and last but not least all of you 420 Mag growers and smokers. With out you guys supporting 420 Mag none of this would be possible. Once again I apologize for this grow taking so long. With the time frame growing a 120 plant cycle it took me a little time to get this grow into the cycle started. It was well worth it to see 30 of the same strain growing. A nice leaning experience for me and that does not happen that often any more lol. Anyways enough bla bla here is the last five.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

:passitleft::headbanger::woohoo:

5.jpg

Congrats on the harvests, CO! It's been a pleasure watching you grow your GSCs. It's interesting that you got more from the untopped ones. Did you do any training on the untopped ones?

Congrats on the harvests, CO! It's been a pleasure watching you grow your GSCs. It's interesting that you got more from the untopped ones. Did you do any training on the untopped ones?
Thank you. The untopped grew 100% natural I did not touch them. Now one thing I talked about might have something to do with it. The topped ones had a really hard time during the end of flower with holding the weight they put on. Most of them were trying to fall over so I had to tie supports like crazy, that leads me to believe the genetics in this stain does not develop strong branches when topped they thin out to much to hold the weight compared to the natural grown ones had thicker single branches that held the weight better which in turn they were able to put on more weight. That's is the only thing I can think of why the natural growing out preformed the topped with this strain and genetics. So for anyone deciding to grow this strain I highly recommend letting them grow natural. I have said many times before knowing your strains is one of the most important things about growing and this is a prim example of that. The strength of plants the style they like to grow with. How long flowing time and many other things. I will end this with a hint of next round. Twenty of the same autos will begin soon. Take care..

Thank you. The untopped grew 100% natural I did not touch them. Now one thing I talked about might have something to do with it. The topped ones had a really hard time during the end of flower with holding the weight they put on. Most of them were trying to fall over so I had to tie supports like crazy, that leads me to believe the genetics in this stain does not develop strong branches when topped they thin out to much to hold the weight compared to the natural grown ones had thicker single branches that held the weight better which in turn they were able to put on more weight. That's is the only thing I can think of why the natural growing out preformed the topped with this strain and genetics. So for anyone deciding to grow this strain I highly recommend letting them grow natural. I have said many times before knowing your strains is one of the most important things about growing and this is a prim example of that. The strength of plants the style they like to grow with. How long flowing time and many other things. I will end this with a hint of next round. Twenty of the same autos will begin soon. Take care..

Well, this is good info for me to have as I topped all mine and they were the floppiest plants I've ever grown. I have 8 WSE GSC seeds left and will mark the package saying to let them grow naturally without topping. I don't know if I can stay away completely from LSTing but I can definitely not top.

Thanks, CO and enjoy your harvest.

Back
Top Bottom