420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Dean's Greens

Dean's Greens

Well Known Member
Hello everyone, my name is Dean and I’m glad to be here sharing the stage with such fine cultivators from across the globe.

This is going to be so much fun, where do I start?

I left the entertainment business in Hollywood back in 2000 and moved to Nevada City in NorCal to cultivate medicine for patients and dispensaries. It's been quite an amazing journey that I am beyond grateful to be a part of. These days I mostly do consulting, with a strong passion for creating my own strains.

I met the CEO of 420 Magazine (Rob Griffin) when he left Hollywood back in 2012. Rob had been smoking Skywalker OG exclusively, and needed to find a new source in NorCal. So our mutual friend Luke Skywalker (Skywalker OG) introduced us and I've been his caregiver ever since.

So when Rob asked me if I wanted to join a comparative grow of Girl Scout Cookies, I jumped at the opportunity to help.

Please join me for this collective journey, as we grow these specific GSC genetics from Weed Seeds Express.

420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow!

We're gonna grow some monsters for you guys and gals, I'll do my best to give updates as often as I can.

Without further ado...

Strain: Girl Scout Cookies Feminized From @Weed Seeds Express
Sativa/Indica: Hybrid (OG Kush/Durban Poison)
Growth Stage: Veg One Week
Indoor Now / Outdoor Later
Indoor Grow Space: 10' Wide x 18' Long x 8' High
Outdoor Grow Space: To Be Determined
Grow Medium: Happy Frog Soil Mixed with Roots 707
Indoor: 16 Oz Cup
Outdoor: In Ground Trenches 4' Wide x 50' Long x 3' Deep
Indoor Lights: Two LED T5 Lights
Outdoor: Sun
Room Temperature 70-75 Degrees Now
Room Humidity: 50-55%
Soil PH: 6.0
No Pests
Watering: Once Per Week
Feed: Thrive Alive B-1, Ferti Fulvic Plus, Roots Excelurator Gold

This is definitely going to be some great fun! I really look forward to being able to compare all of our different grow methods and techniques against each other, with the same exact seeds. I suspect we are all going to learn a great deal from this global experiment and I too am honored just to be a part of it. While this grow may only take several months to accomplish, I bet that we will be talking about it for years to come. The entire concept of this grow and its implementation is EPIC, and epic only happens once in a while... this single global comparative grow could very well change the world! Hats off to everyone involved, from the original conception of the idea to everyone participating and even watching the results!

I’m in for this one also glad made it the list also but this grow is goin to be really fun good luck to all ! Also girls look great!!!

Thank you @Furcifer @Jack420 can't wait to see your grows!

The girls are looking good today.

DAY 17

My Mothers/Babies Room is sound insulated, with house kitchen on one side and bedroom upstairs
Floor is painted with white Epoxy paint with drain in center of room in case of water breakage
LED Ceiling Lights for Mothers & Babies Only
120 and 240 outlets in ceiling
Air intake and outtake: Can Filters Q-Max 6”
Intake air comes from house
3 rotating Hurricane fans
1 ductless mini split for Heat/Air conditioner
Ceiling speakers for music
2 small windows for viewing from kitchen in house, larger windows and sliding glass doors for natural light on three sides of room
Double deep sinks with feed pump attached to One sink which allows watering and feeding from overhead hose
2 Wire racks for clones on upper shelves (LED T-8s), Lowest shelves for transplants (LED T-5s)

Thank you @Furcifer @Jack420 can't wait to see your grows!

The girls are looking good today.

Man they look amazing I have 4 autos goin now but wen I receive mine I’m starting ASAP I’m prob the only one in a flood table

Ceiling speakers for music
2 small windows for viewing from kitchen in house, larger windows and sliding glass doors for natural light on three sides of room
Double deep sinks with feed pump attached to One sink which allows watering and feeding from overhead hose
Nice features! Well done, putting it together :bravo:
I’m amazed how clean you keep it.

Beautiful grow area, my wife would never allow our sun room be anything other than a sitting room with regular house plants.
So, I confiscated a portion of the pool house :rofl:

:thumb: Girls are looking great!

GSC, by far my favorite. I have 3 west coast GSC seeds for a special grow. Im in for this one.

Oh, and AWESOME Set-up, may the force be with you!

Back
Top Bottom