420 Magazine Background

420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Dean's Greens

HashGirl

Thanks, Baked. I obviously missed it in Dean's post as I was too busy admiring his beautiful ladies. :4:

Founder
420 Staff
DAY 108

The ladies are doing well considering they have been put through constant days of 100 degrees. This is very rare for this time of year and they are predicting more very high heat waves throughout the summer.

Looking great brother, nicely done! :high-five:

ChefDGreen

Grow Journal of the Month: April 2020 - Nug of the Month: May 2021

Founder
420 Staff

ChefDGreen

Grow Journal of the Month: April 2020 - Nug of the Month: May 2021

Fuzzy Duck

Just lovely, I'll the picture pIANT A THOUSAN
DAY 93

Here is the new home of the GSC. They have plenty of room to get big and plenty of sun - 10 hours of full rays. Two plants in each 4 foot wide by 14 foot long by 1 foot deep beds. Soil is one year old mixed with my home made compost and the following: alfalfa, blood meal, Humic, oyster shell, magnesium phosphate, Neem Seed and Bio Organics Myco Minerals.

Each plants roots were dusted prior to planting with Bio Organics Endomycorrhizal Innoculant, followed up with a watering of House and Garden’s Roots Excelerator Gold. Here’s to a wonderful year and Happy Growing!!!

Just lovely, let the pictures paint a thousand words for you :green_heart:

Dean's Greens

Well Known Member
DAY 117

GSC is growing fast, just put on second layer of trellis. Probably gonna have to add bamboo poles to the T-stakes for more layers of trellis.

Top Bottom