420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Dean's Greens

What a gorgeous indoor setup! I have grandiose thoughts of transforming a shed in my backyard into a grow room. I'm following along closely to this journal. This will be my first indoor grow with the GSC seeds from @Weed Seeds Express ! Knowing you've been doing this for a long time, I'll be looking forward to implementing wisdom from your journal. Peace @Dean's Greens !

Very nice set up dean. I have a question though; is there a reason you keep your moms so big? You could get the same amount of cuts off of moms in much smaller containers and you’d save a bunch of room.. they’d need more frequent maintenance though.

Looks amazing dean! I haven’t been member too to long but dang am I interested in your set ups! Seriously amazing plan for viewing your prize meds on the daily! Im hoping one day to be able to get to your level my friend. I’ll definitely be following along I might fall behind at times with everyone’s journal, but I’ll be keeping up best as I can! Cheers Dean’s Greens on a great grow experience in the make for this guy!!:passitleft:

Very nice set up dean. I have a question though; is there a reason you keep your moms so big? You could get the same amount of cuts off of moms in much smaller containers and you’d save a bunch of room.. they’d need more frequent maintenance though.
Yes main reason for the 10 gallon pots is less maintenance and I also like to take bigger cuts.

Beauty of a setup, I'd like to be at that stage at some point in life, I just keep on upgrading as I can. The babies are coming along nicely, I'd like to sit in on this one and see what you can do outdoors in California with these plants. Wish we had some better year round weather in Canada, short seasons in some parts.

Beautiful room, awesome setup. Looking forward to following.

Hello Dean.

With 30+ GSC comparative grow journals, I will probably not be a regular but when I am able, I'd like to drop by.

Love your grow room. A dedicated grow room would be a wonderful thing but we live in a very small house so that is probably pie in the sky.

My Mothers/Babies Room is sound insulated, with house kitchen on one side and bedroom upstairs
Floor is painted with white Epoxy paint with drain in center of room in case of water breakage
LED Ceiling Lights for Mothers & Babies Only
120 and 240 outlets in ceiling
Air intake and outtake: Can Filters Q-Max 6”
Intake air comes from house
3 rotating Hurricane fans
1 ductless mini split for Heat/Air conditioner
Ceiling speakers for music
2 small windows for viewing from kitchen in house, larger windows and sliding glass doors for natural light on three sides of room
Double deep sinks with feed pump attached to One sink which allows watering and feeding from overhead hose
2 Wire racks for clones on upper shelves (LED T-8s), Lowest shelves for transplants (LED T-5s)

A bona-fide laboratory there!

A place to breed the perfect plant...awesome!

Back
Top Bottom