420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Dean's Greens

Nice setup an good looking girls u got there ,,if u don't mind the company I'll have a seat an observe :thumb:

My Mothers/Babies Room is sound insulated, with house kitchen on one side and bedroom upstairs
Floor is painted with white Epoxy paint with drain in center of room in case of water breakage
LED Ceiling Lights for Mothers & Babies Only
120 and 240 outlets in ceiling
Air intake and outtake: Can Filters Q-Max 6”
Intake air comes from house
3 rotating Hurricane fans
1 ductless mini split for Heat/Air conditioner
Ceiling speakers for music
2 small windows for viewing from kitchen in house, larger windows and sliding glass doors for natural light on three sides of room
Double deep sinks with feed pump attached to One sink which allows watering and feeding from overhead hose
2 Wire racks for clones on upper shelves (LED T-8s), Lowest shelves for transplants (LED T-5s)

Wow! What a awesome looking grow room!

Good evening, Dean.

I hope you had a nice weekend (and Easter, if you celebrate).

On Justin Goodie's GSC grow journal, @InTheShed asked Justin to add the age of the plants when posting pictures for the comparative part of the grow here. And, I agree that it would be helpful, please, and:

:thanks: :Namaste:

My Mothers/Babies Room is sound insulated, with house kitchen on one side and bedroom upstairs
Floor is painted with white Epoxy paint with drain in center of room in case of water breakage
LED Ceiling Lights for Mothers & Babies Only
120 and 240 outlets in ceiling
Air intake and outtake: Can Filters Q-Max 6”
Intake air comes from house
3 rotating Hurricane fans
1 ductless mini split for Heat/Air conditioner
Ceiling speakers for music
2 small windows for viewing from kitchen in house, larger windows and sliding glass doors for natural light on three sides of room
Double deep sinks with feed pump attached to One sink which allows watering and feeding from overhead hose
2 Wire racks for clones on upper shelves (LED T-8s), Lowest shelves for transplants (LED T-5s)

LOVE IT!!

I totally plan to build a dedicated grow room plus my fermentation room and wine cellar in the house I'm planning. Will be a few years but yours could be a case study!

We've all chewed up leaves lol ,,the misses gets all worked up on how did the leaves get chewed up,,it drives her nuts :rofl:

Yes, hate when that happens. Grasshoppers are agressive eaters. My problem is stink bugs. They hitch a ride in.... don't eat much, but can muck up a great smelling room in a heartbeat!
Good luck in your grow! :high-five:

@Fuzzy Duck how have ya been friend? I didn't know you were still around here. Been a long time since I bumped into ya, back in my hempy bucket days. Glad to see ya!

@Fuzzy Duck how have ya been friend? I didn't know you were still around here. Been a long time since I bumped into ya, back in my hempy bucket days. Glad to see ya!
Wow hempy buckets that was several years ago bud, I must admit I took a few years out from the forums but lets say some one twisted my arm a little :thumb:

Wow hempy buckets that was several years ago bud, I must admit I took a few years out from the forums but lets say some one twisted my arm a little :thumb:
Yep, 5 or 6 years at least, I'd have to check. I also was gone for a couple, back again now.
I've spotted your new journal and caught up, see you over there.

Back
Top Bottom