420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Dean's Greens

Yes, hate when that happens. Grasshoppers are agressive eaters. My problem is stink bugs. They hitch a ride in.... don't eat much, but can muck up a great smelling room in a heartbeat!
Good luck in your grow! :high-five:
My cat loves to eat the leaves!

20210211_201305.jpg

Nice looking ladies, and not much variation in them. :thumb:
How long before a transplant, or will they go outside from dixi cups?
You are doing a ground planting? Or pots?
Any companion plants, netting, preventive insecticides?
Just curious! :hmmmm:

By the way. If I haven't said it yet....I YOUR GROW/PREP ROOM!

Ye the last round pic of pics aprox 5 weeks of veg looks good to me & should provide insight to other methods of training as well.

Nice looking ladies, and not much variation in them. :thumb:
How long before a transplant, or will they go outside from dixi cups?
You are doing a ground planting? Or pots?
Any companion plants, netting, preventive insecticides?
Just curious! :hmmmm:

By the way. If I haven't said it yet....I YOUR GROW/PREP ROOM!
The ladies are in one gallons now, will be up potted to 3 gallons then planted in raised beds. No companion plants. I use white trellis, I always spray neem before they are planted then sulfur a weeks after they are planted. Thanks on the grow room, I spent many nights sitting in the room a little buzzed designing it.

They had a little stretch by the looks of things :blunt:

I always spray neem before they are planted then sulfur a weeks after they are planted.
Looking very nice Dean. And as had been noted by others, you have a great grow space, I am tall and it's great not having to duck to enter! :laugh:

What form of sulfur you are using to treat your plants, and how often, is it a spray or something to put on the soil top layer, what are you targeting with it? My soil gets some sulfur from having Gypsum as one of my amendments.

Back
Top Bottom