420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Dean's Greens

Thanks, Baked. I obviously missed it in Dean's post as I was too busy admiring his beautiful ladies. :battingeyelashes:

DAY 108

The ladies are doing well considering they have been put through constant days of 100 degrees. This is very rare for this time of year and they are predicting more very high heat waves throughout the summer.

Looking great brother, nicely done! :high-five:

they're sweatin' it out , out there that's for sure! as soon as you get some rain, you'll be looking at some super happy ladies.
We won't have rain again in NorCal until November, if we're lucky.

Just lovely, I'll the picture pIANT A THOUSAN
DAY 93

Here is the new home of the GSC. They have plenty of room to get big and plenty of sun - 10 hours of full rays. Two plants in each 4 foot wide by 14 foot long by 1 foot deep beds. Soil is one year old mixed with my home made compost and the following: alfalfa, blood meal, Humic, oyster shell, magnesium phosphate, Neem Seed and Bio Organics Myco Minerals.

Each plants roots were dusted prior to planting with Bio Organics Endomycorrhizal Innoculant, followed up with a watering of House and Garden’s Roots Excelerator Gold. Here’s to a wonderful year and Happy Growing!!!

Just lovely, let the pictures paint a thousand words for you :green_heart:

DAY 117

GSC is growing fast, just put on second layer of trellis. Probably gonna have to add bamboo poles to the T-stakes for more layers of trellis.

There have been some issues with the grow . Apparently one of the plants was a male and another is acting like it wants to hermie. We're watching the possible hermie closely to see what happens, and assume it could be due to the smoke covering the sun from the Dixie Fire. We'll get photos posted hopefully later today.

Sorry to make everyone wait for a month and a half, however there have been a lot of challenges with the Dixie Fire, a male that had to be pulled, a possible hermie and some technical difficulties getting us photos to update. Hopefully Dean can find some time for us this week and get us caught up.

Sorry to make everyone wait for a month and a half, however there have been a lot of challenges with the Dixie Fire, a male that had to be pulled, a possible hermie and some technical difficulties getting us photos to update. Hopefully Dean can find some time for us this week and get us caught up.
We understand life sometimes gets the better of us, we win some and lose some in this battle. Hopefully everyone is staying safe out that direction and staying out of the smoke the best they can.. Air quality has been impacted at the opposite corner of the country soo I can only imagine how it is there.

Sorry for the delay everyone, things got a little out of hand with the fires and plant genders.

Unfortunately we had to remove a male, but the Caldor Fire just missed us and our friends.

Here is an update from 08-01-21

Here are the updates from 08-13-21

This is the where the male was we removed

I'll get some more photos in the morning, thanks for being patient with me.

So dry out, everyone is drinking much more lately.

Sorry for the delay everyone, things got a little out of hand with the fires and plant genders.

Unfortunately we had to remove a male, but the Caldor Fire just missed us and our friends.

Here is an update from 08-01-21

Here are the updates from 08-13-21

This is the where the male was we removed

I'll get some more photos in the morning, thanks for being patient with me.

So dry out, everyone is drinking much more lately.
Hey DG! I believe I'm south of you. I'm so glad to hear that the fire steered clear. So many farmers have lost everything a few years in a row. So sad.

Hey I was curious if you could chime in on why my plant is so much further ahead I'm flower than you?! You are roughly 8ish hours north of me. I am near the Monterey Peninsula.

I am estimating that she's heading into her 6th week of flower at this point. How far along are yours? Thanks for your wisdom when you get a chance. :Namaste:

Hey DG! I believe I'm south of you. I'm so glad to hear that the fire steered clear. So many farmers have lost everything a few years in a row. So sad.

Hey I was curious if you could chime in on why my plant is so much further ahead I'm flower than you?! You are roughly 8ish hours north of me. I am near the Monterey Peninsula.

I am estimating that she's heading into her 6th week of flower at this point. How far along are yours? Thanks for your wisdom when you get a chance. :Namaste:

The last of the photos above are from 3 weeks ago, been trying to get an update but he's been beyond busy.

Sending more smoke signals now :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom