420 Magazine Background

420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Fuzzy Duck

Fuzzy Duck

They all look great buddy. Bit scorchio right now hey. I'm nervous about opening my tent tonight. Fully expecting mine to be very thirsty and upset with me.

Ye we got a bit of heat wave going on for this time of year I don't normally get these sort of tent temps in till August but I'm finding the new larger pots easer to manage with watering.

Mmm best check the passive vents to see if they are all open ?

VetSmoke85

Nug of the Month: Dec 2020 - Member of the Month: Jan 2021 - Plant of the Month: Feb 2021
Ye we got a bit of heat wave going on for this time of year I don't normally get these sort of tent temps in till August but I'm finding the new larger pots easer to manage with watering.

Mmm best check the passive vents to see if they are all open ?
Well she seemed happy enough thankfully. Just due a watering. Hit 32C in there today though. This heatwave needs to chill out. There I was thinking the timing of this grow would work out to finish up before we got the really hot weather.

Fuzzy Duck

It looks like GSC by @Weed Seeds Express is reasonable heat tolerant as no real signs of heat stress have shown but if any it has been very mild symptoms & in early stages of adjusting to lighting used for for indoor growing.

How ever I may have to revise current ventilation & not the best ?

BakedARea

They are looking great! Yeah, my tent got warmer than it has today. Granted, I turned on more lights but it also tells me I need to make some ventilation adjustments too. Good luck!

Fuzzy Duck

24 hours later.

That little saucer took 3 litres to fill & top watering was 1.5 litre aprox... so that is about a 1 gallon of H2O, very happy with well watered pots I'm hardly gonna check for at least 2 or 3 days with those temps with decent watering.

Pot size 12.5 litre or 2.7 gallon.

At best a mid week visit :thumb:

Top Bottom