420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Fuzzy Duck

Ye bud it has been a long time since the hempy's & it is pleasure to see some of the old community kicking about :green_heart:

The idea behind the comparative grow was cunning a grand design to brings us all home & together :peace:

The idea behind the comparative grow was cunning a grand design to brings us all home & together :peace:
It sure is! If there is another in the future I may participate, as for now I will sit back and enjoy watching. I had just gotten plants going when it came up.

A few days later & all is looking well with only a small amount of stretch, which I'm not to fuzzy about :thumb:

I expect some where between 7 to 14 days to see roots poke through the side of the jiffy pellets & this will be the sign to pot up into a smaller sized pot some thing like this for a couple of weeks.... before final size.

In the past I normally would feed seedings with suitable nutrient solution, yup you can get hold of this sizzle & is said to aid root development & in my opinion this stuff is very low NPK like 0.1, 0.2, 0.1 etc along with a good selection of micro nutrients, amino acids with all the good stuff to kick start you lovely lil plants.

Got to keep this grow sponsor related tho, but a top tip.

I expect some where between 7 to 14 days to see roots poke through the side of the jiffy pellets & this will be the sign to pot up into a smaller sized pot some thing like this for a couple of weeks....
I'm going to say 5 days from now you'll see roots, next Wednesday. :slide:

I'll say 6 days just for the sake of being argumentative! :laugh: :passitleft:
**Taking bets here, get your bets in now!!** :laughtwo:

I use the jiffy peat pods as well and have seen a root poke through in 3 days, most are 5 or 6, I'm optimistic :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey Fuzzy Duck... hope you don't mind if I tag along and watch the show :) looks like its going to be a fun project! :thumb::goodluck::cheer:

Long time since I've seen you around bud :green_heart:

GL with the little ones... man its sooo stressful the seedling stage. This is where I mess up.

Its not so bad to be honest & I've not really changed many of my methods since I first started growing.

If it is not broken why fix it as the saying go's.

Plus some habits maybe perceived as bad like watering with tap water with out standing for 24 hours, No PH correction etc Mmm questionable but it works for ol fuzzy :thumb:

Growing Anarchy arhhh...

What is point of paper towel, shot glass of water or even cotton wool when soil doe's this naturally , ya still got to handle em into chosen growing medium at the end of day (risk of damage) :green_heart:

We also may have to include the temperature of the soil to which cannabis seeds may prefer to germinate in as well, I have mixed feelings on this due to real life experience or methods used by myself or others ?
They NEVER see light, genius, lol. Off to a great start Fuzzy, im pull up a chair if ya dont mind. Great luck to Ya!

**Taking bets here, get your bets in now!!** :laughtwo:

I use the jiffy peat pods as well and have seen a root poke through in 3 days, most are 5 or 6, I'm optimistic :cheesygrinsmiley:

All bets are OFF :Rasta:

Even I under estimated GSC by Weedseedsexpress pretty good success & growth rate, things are going to pick up very soon.

5 to 6 days to germinate another 5 to show root, I'm very happy.

Current plan of action get them in the small pots very soon for about the same period of time as mention above aprox 10 to 14 days then get the bigger pots outs, I'll be using 10L fabric pots for the flowering phase.

I use smaller pots due to total size of height of tent, safe hanging distance of hps & estimated size of the plant I may be growing Oh ya pot height as well, this is all included in what space you have to grow in your tent !

5 to 6 days to germinate another 5 to show root, I'm very happy.
Geez, looks like I won the motherload :laughtwo:
I better go buy a lottery ticket lol

That really is fast, goes to show that WSE has some pretty strong genetics. Off to the races now, good stuff.

Booooo! Booooo! Those damn seeds have no idea how much that bet cost me! Back to crackers and water. :rofl:

It's been rigged! The competition was RIGGED I tell ya!
:rofl: next bet will be how long clones take to root in jiffy peat pods lol I know how long it took me haha

:rofl: next bet will be how long clones take to root in jiffy peat pods lol I know how long it took me haha

That is on the list to do at some point & I must admit it has been several years since I've taken cuttings/clones.

GSC was listed to do well for SOG methods so one out of the six plants may become a temporary mother plant / trained.

So I'm looking at a 3 part grow

1. Natural bush.
2. Trained plant in fashion of scrog but with out the screen - 4/5 month of veg think flux or main lining style.
3. SOG

These methods should push GSC to its full potential.

Back
Top Bottom