420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Fuzzy Duck

They all look great buddy. Bit scorchio right now hey. I'm nervous about opening my tent tonight. Fully expecting mine to be very thirsty and upset with me.

Ye we got a bit of heat wave going on for this time of year I don't normally get these sort of tent temps in till August but I'm finding the new larger pots easer to manage with watering.

Mmm best check the passive vents to see if they are all open ?

Ye we got a bit of heat wave going on for this time of year I don't normally get these sort of tent temps in till August but I'm finding the new larger pots easer to manage with watering.

Mmm best check the passive vents to see if they are all open ?
Well she seemed happy enough thankfully. Just due a watering. Hit 32C in there today though. This heatwave needs to chill out. There I was thinking the timing of this grow would work out to finish up before we got the really hot weather.

It looks like GSC by @Weed Seeds Express is reasonable heat tolerant as no real signs of heat stress have shown but if any it has been very mild symptoms & in early stages of adjusting to lighting used for for indoor growing.

How ever I may have to revise current ventilation & not the best ?

24 hours later.

That little saucer took 3 litres to fill & top watering was 1.5 litre aprox... so that is about a 1 gallon of H2O, very happy with well watered pots I'm hardly gonna check for at least 2 or 3 days with those temps with decent watering.

Pot size 12.5 litre or 2.7 gallon.

At best a mid week visit :thumb:

End of week 9 & the 4th week of flowering.

Most of it looks like it has balanced it self off over the last few weeks, I had the odd whim wham about some minor stuff in the early days.

Turned out to be a Mg - magnesium problem which over time & with following @GeoFlora Nutrients guide lines have built up in the growing medium allowing this problem to fade away - in the early days you may have supplement Ca - Mg

Totally organic methods with the use of beneficial fungi to activate your soil along with nutrients aka non mobile vs mobile nutrients governed by active PH of growing medium !

:green_heart:

Feeding time at the Zoo @GeoFlora Nutrients :Namaste:

Happy plant times with the odd funky leaf thing... ye this sizzle happens in flowering OMG so, so fuzzy ?

Is it gonna effect end results ?

Mmm the runt Mark II

Ya, where's the main cola ? seems like GSC breeding may throw up :cough: the odd runt or 2.

I don't mind with such successful germination 100%

The next grow part 2 end of week 9.

Governed by stage of growth in flowering tent & how long this may prevail plus drying time in said flowering tent.

Kind of leads to how long I need veg this one, ye that is the above pic.

Seems like challenging behaviour but what I really need is a better reflector to spread the LIGHT dude :thumb:

End of week 10 & the 5th week of flowering.

Well I'm sure this is not looking like a short flowering strain at present, some ???

Non the less those early stage bud formation do look fat :green_heart:

Part 2 the next grow was given up, due to time restrictions & passed on to a friend who wishes to keep GSC as mother plant :)

Out of the 10 seeds gifted by the sponsor @Weed Seeds Express I still got 5 to sprout & in this journey to see what grows.

Looking good Fuzzy. How much stretch did you get? Imma about to flip. Hoping I don't have to bend over too much. lol wanna see head high flowers.

Plants looking most excellent with the GeoFlora goodies.

Looking good Fuzzy. How much stretch did you get? Imma about to flip. Hoping I don't have to bend over too much. lol wanna see head high flowers.

Plants looking most excellent with the GeoFlora goodies.

Mmm by eye :green_heart:

Almost double in size & at present with out further stretch, stand at 80 cm tall - (recently measured no pic included yet)

As far as I'm aware GSC is living up to short growing nature.

I'll take a gander about soon :thumb:

All the plants I have so far have preferred to stay short and stocky. I've been watching everyone's journal and especially those already in bloom. They stretch but it seems like they don't go too crazy. I was hoping for 3-4 foot plants which means I need to make some training decisions now and prepare to flip in a few weeks. Gorgeous looking buds Fuzzy! Stacking up to be DENSE!!!

I just flipped today first day. I've got all bushes cept for 1 she's a little tallish but not too much.
Just wait - mine are really stretching still at 21 days post flip :)

End of week 11 & the 6th week of flowering.

Well for some ol reason fuzzy gut rumbling is telling me I'm in for a longer flowering period than expected !

How ever those ol buds forming do appear to be on the dense side & I might be expecting a surprising yield beyond what I might normally expect ?

Only time will tell :green_heart:

Oh feeding time at the zoo... oh crap wrong term... One man & his tent went to grow a meadow :thumb:

Ye a bit of yellowing with some slight ruffled feathers today so I gave an extra tbsp @GeoFlora Nutrients

Looking awesome fuzzy. Having a similar result as mine with the yellowing I see. Gonna be some big chunky spears on those at the end.

Forgot to ask previously, did you play the drinking game Fuzzy Duck by any chance? Been in a few states playing that in my younger days.

Looking awesome fuzzy. Having a similar result as mine with the yellowing I see. Gonna be some big chunky spears on those at the end.

Forgot to ask previously, did you play the drinking game Fuzzy Duck by any chance? Been in a few states playing that in my younger days.

Cheers bud, I'm no stranger to the yellowing of the fan leaf's I'm reasonable sure this is strain related or to batch of seeds from breeding, two years down the line I may grow the same strain again with different results !

Ye the main colas are looking pretty cool, natural bush for the win :green_heart:

Still got got 5 seeds to play with.

Yup, yup played the drinking game when I was younger I was never very good at it with a speech impediment... Lolz :thumb:

End of week 12 & the 7th week of flowering.

Personally I've enjoyed growing this strain despite some hybrid odd tendencies which leads to me to question the breeding & the range of differences.

But hey I love opening the tent smelling the heavenly chocolate aroma with hints of earth, woody in the late flowering in the veg stage & early flowering hints of fruit 'n' spice where noted.

Curing this strain will be a point of perfection to capture all of the terpene profile to enjoy :Namaste:

Mmm some heavy yellowing of the fans leaf's have occurred over the last couple of weeks so I got to spend a little time soon to clean em up but Ha Ho saves time on defol in late flowering if you practice that :green_heart:

Its not going to effect it to much as you still have the smaller sugar leaf's to do the important stuff & with some strains this happens.

This one is showing signs of advanced ripening.

This one is a little extra strecthy.

Since the heat wave a good few weeks ago ambient conditions are running like this nice 'n' happy.

Going to have to give these plants a good eye ball over the next couple of weeks.

Back
Top Bottom