420 Magazine Background

420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By HashGirl

HashGirl

All of my sponsored products have arrived so it's time to let the games begin.

IMG_2377.jpeg

Like the others, I will be growing Girl Scout Cookies from @Weed Seeds Express.

Thanks also go to @420 , @GeoFlora Nutrients and @DYNOMYCO . I'm looking forward to trying your products.

OTHER INFO:

Indoor or outdoor?

- 4 plants indoor

If indoor...Dimensions (L x W x D) of grow space?

- one 4x4x6.5 Mars Hydro Fusion Hut 600D

Medium?

- ProMix

Pots & Sizes?

- 5 gallon

Size of light?

- Mars Hydro FC 3000 Full Spectrum 300W LED

Are they aircooled?

- Yes.

Temp of Room/cab?

- It's approximately 75F in the tents but the seeds will be under an LED light until they're bigger.

RH of Room/cab?

- 51% currently

PH of media or res?

- N/A

Type and strength of ferts used?

- I will be using GeoFlora on 2 of them
- I will also be using Dynomyco and Earth Alive Soil Activator.

I'm a relatively new grower. I've only been growing for a year and this grow will be my 5th grow. So, that said, if anyone sees anything amiss or has any suggestions as the grow continues, it would be greatly appreciated.

HashGirl

I dropped 4 seeds straight into water and then they'll go into paper towel after that.

IMG_2380.jpeg

IMG_2382.jpeg

HashGirl

:welcome: to my journal FB. Normally, I would have refer to you by your first name, i.e. Hi Freak but it seems rude when I don't even know you yet. :laugh2:

Freak Brothers

:welcome: to my journal FB. Normally, I would have refer to you by your first name, i.e. Hi Freak but it seems rude when I don't even know you yet. :laugh2:
Freak is fine nothin rude about it :blunt:

HashGirl

Is that a Winnie the Pooh glass? Your seeds look huge! Looking forward to watching your grow HashGirl!

:welcome: Boo. I'm happy you're here. :love:

Yes, it's Winnie the Pooh. I love Pooh.

The seeds are actually pretty tiny. I thought I lost one when I opened the teeny package they came in and dumped them into my hand as only 5 landed but the other one landed on the cutting board underneath so it's all good.

BooWho2

Photo of the Month: Feb 2021 - Plant of the Month: April 2021
:welcome: Boo. I'm happy you're here. :love:

Yes, it's Winnie the Pooh. I love Pooh.

The seeds are actually pretty tiny. I thought I lost one when I opened the teeny package they came in and dumped them into my hand as only 5 landed but the other one landed on the cutting board underneath so it's all good.
Haha. I love Pooh too! Your pic made them look really big. Mine were really small too. I went to drop 2 more seeds yesterday and dropped one....searched all over the chair and the floor and finally gave up. Sat down at the table and there it was! :laugh:

Websissy

My seeds were smaller and light in color - they darkened up a bit after their soak. Looking forward to watching your grow :nomo::51:

Weed Seeds Express

420 Sponsor

VetSmoke85

Nug of the Month: Dec 2020 - Member of the Month: Jan 2021 - Plant of the Month: Feb 2021

Emilya

Member of the Month: Mar 2019 - Grow Journal of the Month: Jan 2020
WooHoo!! Good luck in the grow! I like your start... very concise description of your conditions except I am unclear what nutrients you will be using on the other two not getting Geoflora. I will enjoy watching the comparison, whatever line it is.

Top Bottom